• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New member! Dzine+Tvar questions

vanhoman30

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey everyone,
My name is van, 30yrs old. 5'8" just got over some nasty withdraws from a anti anxiety Rx i had been on for 10yrs...so as of right now, im sitting at
8%bf, and around 150lbs (sadly). But, gaining weight is my mission right now. And im on my way, still working out as usual, but not liking the weight loss, at ALL!
My doctor even mentioned to me, as i have told him in the past about using PH's and a run of Test E, that..."To get back to your normal weight, you could use...a boost."
*nod nod, wink wink, lol.
So, i still have been working out 4-5 days a week, even through the bad mental withdraws, but my appetite was shot for a good month...
I lost a total of 20lbs, and i would like to get back to my usual 170-175 range. And, since im down to 8%...i figure this is a good starting point.
Sorry for the long background story, im new to this forum. Have high hopes for it!!!

I have been planning on doing a quick, 4week cycle, using a old (but never opened) bottle of CEL's Dzine + a pack of Trenavar.
I also have 2 bottles of 4 andro IML, that i would like to incorporate...in the past, PH cycles always make me feel like crap without any test in my system
and ive heard that IML 4D rx can help with some of the lethargy during a PH cycle.
Now, i have never run a PH cycle this "heavy", it will be my second time running Dzine (but only did a cycle solo for 5 weeks). So, adding in Trenavar, plus
4andro...I have some questions.
So far, the layout looks like this:
*DMZ-30-30-30-30
*Tvar-30-30-30-30
*4ANDRO-100-100-200-200
CEL Cycle Assist, Multi, Fish Oil, NAC, etc. The basics.
-ALSO HAVE A BOTTLE OF INHIBIT-P and reg. P5P, for any prolactin related sides (i hear Tvar is bad on this, side)
PCT
*Nolva OR Clomid (not sure which one would be best for a stack like this?)
*IML E-Conrtol (The ORIGINAL version, 60X0)
*DAA

^My main questions are, since the only methyl is Dzine, and only running it at 30mg for 4 weeks...Adding in a low dosed Trenavar 30mg (+4ANDRO)...Should i run a OTC AI, such as the IML Econtrol I have on hand @ say, only 1 cap per day? Or would i be fine just running some P5P/Inhibit-P while ON cycle???
Besides that, Im open to ANY and ALL questions, tips, or ideas about this cycle.
My main goal is to put on some quality muscle, and hopefully, with adding in the Trenavar...get a dry look. Summer time!

Um not mugh to say except gradz getting off the anti anxiety meds i know personally that can be a beyond a bitch to get off lol and good cycle i mean idk if th trenavar witll do much i ran like 100mg ed for 4 weeks and it didnt do much for me but idk maybe it was underdosed or something. The DMZ will give great results if you have the pack of tvar you might as well run it. Im not sure about what would be best for pct though. Should move this to the AAS section wont get many responses here.

I didn't know whether to move this to supplements or aas, so aas it is

Thanks fellas!
I basically just want to know about how and when to run the Inhibit P, and the Erase???
Many thanks!

Thanks fellas!
I basically just want to know about how and when to run the Inhibit P, and the Erase???
Many thanks!

ALSO, would IML's 4-ANDRO, is supposedly a TEST PH...would 100-200mgs every day during the 4week run be of any help? Would it help build muscle, or help with lethargy..or both?!

Welcome and congrats on kicking the meds. Remember to keep things simple. Learn to eat. You should be able to regain natural weight with food. Start with a simple test cycle.

[h=4]SOME INFO ABOUT THE 4-ANDRO
4-ANDRO Rx™ - Mass & Size Pro-Hormone
[/h]
4-Andro.jpg

-Converts to Testosterone
-Increases Lean Muscle Mass
-Increases Strength & Power
-Alpha Male Euphoria
-Increased Libido
-Helps with Cutting (getting lean)
-Can be added to other PH Stacks

4-Andro-Facts1-300x225.jpg

PLEASE SELECT QUANTITY:

ANDRO MASS STACK (8 bottles)

andro-stack-new.jpg

Complete stack:
Epi-Andro Rx™ - 2 bottles
1-Andro Rx™ - 2 bottles
4-Andro Rx™ - 2 bottles
E-Control Rx 2.0™ - 1 bottle
Ultra Male Rx™ - 1 bottle

4 WEEK CYCLE:
2 caps twice daily of all Andro's (4 caps daily)

or

8 WEEK CYCLE:
1 cap twice daily of all Andro's (2 caps daily)

Take E-Control Rx 2.0™ and Ultra Male Rx™ either after the 4 week cycle or the second half of the 8 week cycle.

4-Andro Rx™, is also known as 4-DHEA, and 4-AD. 4-Andro Rx™ is highly popular for gaining mass size to a cycle and providing raw aggression. Bodybuilders and power-lifters use this product to add an alpha male sense to their workout and add bulk muscle. This pro-hormone is a popular, safe alternative to illegal anabolic steroids. This compound converts into the master hormone testosterone through a two-step conversion process.

4-dhea_molecule.jpg

4-Andro Rx™ Main effects
+ Muscle mass (nitrogen retention)
+ Size and Strength
+ Blood volume (hematopoietic)
+ Recovery Time
+ IGF-1 & GH

4-dhea_properties.jpg

4-Andro Rx™ Muscle Building Effects

4-Andro Rx™ is both very anabolic and androgenic. Users will experience tremendous increases in muscle mass with quickly followed strength gains. The elevated testosterone levels will increase red blood cell count and produce what users refer to as “skin bursting pumps”. The elevated hormone levels will also increase protein synthesis, which will increase recovery times. Be sure to eat 1.5-2 grams of protein per body weight. 4-AD lacks high thermogenic abilities; therefore, it gives exceptional calorie retention for adding bulk muscle. Most users gain between 8-12lbs in a 30 days cycle of 4-Andro Rx™. These gains are kept after the cycle is over; unlike 17a methylated products that produce gains between 12-18lbs in a 3 week cycle, but only 3-4lbs are kept. This is because 17ameythl steroids inhibit 11-hydroxylase, making the cell retain water, this only appears to be muscle. 4-Andro Rx™ provides quality muscle that is gained steadily and increases the health of the muscle.

4-Andro Rx™ Side Effects

4-Andro Rx™ is non-methylated and therefore is not liver toxic. 4-Andro Rx™ has a mild conversion to estrogen, which can be balanced with a non-aromatizing compound like 1-AD. Side effects include: slight acne, aggression and mild natural testosterone suppression. It is recommended to use a Post Cycle Therapy after the cycle because of the conversion to estrogen. E-Control Rx and Ultra Male Rx are recommended as a PCT to both reduce estrogen and restore natural testosterone production. Side effects are considered easily tolerated and temporary. Positive side effects include: an alpha male euphoria, increased libido, harder erections, and increased motivation. Overall 4-Andro Rx™ is very safe and provides quality mass gains.

Suggested Use:
As a dietary supplement, take two (2) to four (4) capsules in divided doses per day, with food.
Use in cycles of 4 to 6 weeks taking at least 2 to 4 weeks off in between cycles.

PCT (Post Cycle Support) is highly recommended after using this product, Anabolic-Matrix Rx can be used to help restore testosterone production and libido, we also recommend stacking Anabolic-Matrix Rx™ with E-Control Rx™.
For more information on PCT please visit our support forums.

Welcome and congrats on kicking the meds. Remember to keep things simple. Learn to eat. You should be able to regain natural weight with food. Start with a simple test cycle.
THanks man,
I def have a good daily diet down. No problems there.
The only reason i have questions about this upcoming cycle, i simply because i have been planning to run it since my last TEST cycle, which was a full year ago!
And those "supps" are the only things i have on hand, ready to be of use! Like my OP, im already gaining good weight back, and never stopped working out, actually
my trainiing helped me kick those damn klonapin pills, easier! A god-send!!!

I just need some basic advice on the finer points on how to run this cycle, considering it is "stacked" with two other PH's (Trenavar and 4-ANdro)
Besides that, ive been waiting for a full year to run this!

Many thanks for your kind words, im glad someone realizes how hard those pills are to kick...I was on a strong dose for over 10yrs!

Anybody know anything about running ERASE, its a AI...??? AND A REGULARLY USED PROLACTIN CONTROL, P5P and VITEX??? ITS THE INGREDIENTS IN INHIBIT-P...?
A little help?
PLEASE!!!

Ahhaha!!! MANY THANKS TheChosen1 !!!

NOW, someone help me out with the final touches of my 'cycle', please!?! :)

Congrats on getting clean, those are very hard and can be dangerous to quit. If you got those I would say run em. Let us know what kind of gain you make and keep.

^Will do, for sure. Starting it all up tomorrow. I guess ill just add in a cap of ERASE EOD, to keep any estro problems under control, but not over due it.
And im def going to be taking the Inhibit P, ive had prolactin trouble in the past from a Test cycle that i kick-started with TrenaZONE topical for 6 weeks at a high dose.
Inhibit P has P5P and Vitex in it, both good for controlling lactating pregnant women, lol, should do the job...i hate having to take the harsh, REAL chems for stuff like
that, but with this run, it will do the job.
Im hoping to gain a solid 20lbs, and do my damnedest to keep at least 15lbs, while staying around 8%bf. Diet should do it, and Dzine is amazing stuff!
The dosage of Trenavar im on, 30mg is low, but ive read tons of reviews from people using a "all in one" product that is DMZ/Tren, 30mg/30mg...and they see great results,
and the are much bigger framed guys...Thanks for the support yall!

If your doc said you could use some extra help, why not ask him to put you on TRT. You could save up a bunch of a test and do a cycle courtesy of your medical insurance, all with american pharm grade gear.

^No insurance my good sir. Sadly.
Plus, my test levels are in the high 800 range. He was just reffering to my past PH and AS use...just telling me, that since ive always got a clean bill of health and good bloodwork (i get my bloods done after my cycles, even tho there has only been a total of 4, things turn out okay). But im conserened about stacking Dzine+Trenavar+4-ANDRO together...i will recover fine, but since i have ERASE, E-CONTROL (300mg of 6OXO), and Inhibit-P...i think this run would be the one to use em.
-Erase, only one cap EOD on cycle
-Inhibit P, 2x daily, taken with my AM Dzine/Tren/4A, and one cap PM with doses...
-E control, not sure how to incorporate 6OXO...Im guessing, start at 300mg for the first week, and taper to 200mg second week, 100mg third week, then none for final week of PCT
(ALONG WITH EITHER CLOMID OR NOLVA...OR BOTH, OF COURSE!)

Ideas?

**Who do i need to send a PM to, about running Erase, 6OXO, etc...for my cycle??? I need info ASAP, please!!!

Hey everyone. I'm new here but a long time bodybuilder and user of gear. I've been a good customer of Karl Maya but lately he has had "delivery challenges". I'm looking for a reliable US supplier. I spend several thousand a year on gear. Any suggestions? Thanks. "Rangers Lead the Way!".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back