• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

nothing but the best from naps

Traxm

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have made a total of 5 orders from naps now and have received all within 3 weeks. Couldn't ask for an easier experience. Huge inventory and quality gear. Will be using them many more times. I would highly recommend going through naps.

They're a great outfit. Long-time sponsor.

I have made a total of 5 orders from naps now and have received all within 3 weeks. Couldn't ask for an easier experience. Huge inventory and quality gear. Will be using them many more times. I would highly recommend going through naps.
n.gif

I love naps and have done quite a few orders myself. Problem I have is sometimes it takes forever to get a response when contacting them about ANYTHING. Also, the shipping seems to be getting slower and slower lately. I don't know if they are just flooded with orders or what, but they need to hire help or figure something out. A month to receive a product is stressful.

actually, I know why most people have issues with contacting them and not getting a speedy reply within hours. 12 hr. or so time difference for most of us. I work nights and haven't had much problem with contact. also, the shipping thing kinda makes sense given location and current state of things. I've always gotten my stuff 2-3 wks and the time the post for receiving is damn near spot on.

Back