• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

How can I disappear?

djquirk

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Is there a way to remove my profile and all my past posts from the board? Divorce in route and I need to try and separate myself from this scene for a bit. We don't have kids but it will cost me my job if this shit is brought up. I'm in the military so she won't even need to give them any proof, they'll just give me the boot. So, how do I remove my presence? Is it possible?

They need some proof, trust me. I'm familiar with article 15's. Do you have any idea how many divorces soldiers go thru? And, I'm sure most of those soon-to-be-ex-wives know they can f*** with them in a serious way. There would not be anyone left if all these exes got their way.

Is there a way to remove my profile and all my past posts from the board? Divorce in route and I need to try and separate myself from this scene for a bit. We don't have kids but it will cost me my job if this shit is brought up. I'm in the military so she won't even need to give them any proof, they'll just give me the boot. So, how do I remove my presence? Is it possible?

Admin.

Admin may be able to remove you and your post from board, also be sure to clean your hard drive of these things as well. Clear out cookies, cache, history, ect....

They need some proof, trust me. I'm familiar with article 15's. Do you have any idea how many divorces soldiers go thru? And, I'm sure most of those soon-to-be-ex-wives know they can f*** with them in a serious way. There would not be anyone left if all these exes got their way.

AN Article 15 is the least of my worries. We're chaptering soldiers for failing one PT test. I need my job, my rank is immaterial at this point.

Admin may be able to remove you and your post from board, also be sure to clean your hard drive of these things as well. Clear out cookies, cache, history, ect....

I have keyboard shortcuts for this. I do it every time I use my computer whether I visit a gear site or not. It's just habit now.

Yes you are right about the proof part but I would rather not even have the suspicion of this sort of thing around me. At the very least it would mean roid piss tests for the rest of my career which would mean I couldn't cycle for a while. I do the drug testing for my unit so I would have to look into the reg some more to see if her accusations would constitute a plausible reason to conduct a steroid test (they require probable cause cince they are not part of the normal list of drugs we test for). But I would rather be on the safe side you know.

Admin could also change your name or temporarily make you disappear I believe.

But yeah, the answer is: contact Heavyiron.

Yes you are right about the proof part but I would rather not even have the suspicion of this sort of thing around me. At the very least it would mean roid piss tests for the rest of my career which would mean I couldn't cycle for a while. I do the drug testing for my unit so I would have to look into the reg some more to see if her accusations would constitute a plausible reason to conduct a steroid test (they require probable cause cince they are not part of the normal list of drugs we test for). But I would rather be on the safe side you know.

From what I understand, it takes a lot for a commander to justify a roid test. More that just the rantings of an ex-wife or girlfriend. I'm not saying to do nothing, do what these guys are saying. Just don't go off the edge because you think you're screwed. Change the account stuff and don't have anything on you. What else can the brass do? They are not going to get computer forensics so they can chapter you. Officers want things to blow over almost as much as you do (too much paperwork and it puts a "mark" on their career. They all want to be 4star generals).

Admin could also change your name or temporarily make you disappear I believe.

But yeah, the answer is: contact Heavyiron.

And remember he drinks Newcastle, a little grease never hurts

They can't do anything with out proof... they really can't do any thing on here say! I mean look at the source is your pissed ex... she is making it u up

Back