• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Fuck work!

bigfoot

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I go every day never call in sick, go out of town almost every week, its fucking with my training and shit that i enjoy 17 years of commercial concrete flat work and supervising a bunch of whining punks all day its the shitz!

I hear ya. I think I need to work somewhere else other than the ER. Getting tired of it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think this all the time and then realize 90% of the world has REAL jobs *shudder*. 5 minutes of talking to people that work in corporate environments makes me damn near grateful for all the fucking up I did as a kid!

Shit...just use a crapload of Melanotan II for a couple months to get really, really dark, learn Espanol and head on down to the welfare office to get some cash assistance and food stamps. Obamacaid insurance too.
It's the American way. Haven't you heard?
Plus, you can pay for your gear with an EBT card.

Yeah, fuck work.

Be thankful you even have a job and can pay your bills ... In todays world if some 3rd world fucking immigrant hasn't stolen your job yet be happy and go to work with a smile :winkfinger:

Be thankful you even have a job and can pay your bills ... In todays world if some 3rd world fucking immigrant hasn't stolen your job yet be happy and go to work with a smile :winkfinger:

I know what you're saying man, just having some bad days you know?

IML Gear Cream!
^^^^ That always take the sting out of almost anything

I say fuck work , I had hurt my knee and had surgery and now I apparently am well enough to go back :jerkit:

An entrepreneur is someone who would rather work 16 hrs a day for himself than 8 hrs a day for someone else.

Ofcourse pal we all gotta vent . I just didnt realize before how lucky I was . It took many many rough days for me to learn appreciation for what I have . Its not much to some but what lil I have means everything to me today . I had to learn the hard way and it was all from my own doing :winkfinger:

My boss told me to take the company card to the massage parlor this weekend. I kinda like my job lol.

Get Shredded!
I hear you brother , I work sun up to sundown most days 12 to 14 sometimes a 16hr day can't find time or energy to workout.These sorry bastards think all we have to do is work our lives away to make them rich! Pathetic bastards!!

I go every day never call in sick, go out of town almost every week, its fucking with my training and shit that i enjoy 17 years of commercial concrete flat work and supervising a bunch of whining punks all day its the shitz!

Hang in there bro, I am still trying to set up a work out schedule and every time I get started they change my start times calling me into work and never know when I am getting off. but like someone said it pays the bills, actually the only reason I stay with it is because the insurance is paid for. Hang tough..,..

I hear you brother , I work sun up to sundown most days 12 to 14 sometimes a 16hr day can't find time or energy to workout.These sorry bastards think all we have to do is work our lives away to make them rich! Pathetic bastards!!

“Society is like a stew. If you don't stir it up every once in a while then a layer of scum floats to the top.”
Edward Abbey

Is your company hiring???
Always, our turnover rate is about 80% lol. You get to work when you want but we only pay on your production. For people that work it's a miracle, for people that don't work it's just a place to sit around and talk about being poor! I was blessed with legal troubles and a drug problem when I was a kid and as it turned out all those crappy, hard jobs with 3 weeks on 4 days off and 18 hour days I took to support my family made me uniquely suited for the position I have today. It's stressful and can eat my entire life for months at a time, but I'm the luckiest SOB alive when I actually think about it. I get treated like a person by my boss and I don't have to care about what the people beneath me think, although I do my best to take care of all of them even when they don't see it.

Back