• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I think I hurt XYZ feelings

custom

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This is my inbox over at IM.
Discuss

• 03-20-2014 03:06 PM
    pm_old.png
    New reputation!

PLEASE DON'T GO CRYING TO HEAVYIRON AGAIN THAT I EMBARASSED YOU

Attachments

• XYZ.jpg
    XYZ.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 26
What's an "infraction?" I'm not on IMF. I'm afraid I'll get Syphillis.

What's an "infraction?" I'm not on IMF. I'm afraid I'll get Syphillis.
You don't know what an infraction is do ya? We have'em here on ASF as well...... step out of line young fella and I will show you one!

j/k Maj....... Sort of a lame feature that isn't used too often. Well except when mods start pissing in each others oats.

Last edited:
This is my inbox over at IM.
Discuss

PLEASE DON'T GO CRYING TO HEAVYIRON AGAIN THAT I EMBARASSED YOU

Hush, little baby, don't say a word.
Papa's gonna buy you a mockingbird

And if that mockingbird won't sing,
Papa's gonna buy you a diamond ring

And if that diamond ring turns brass,
Papa's gonna buy you a looking glass

And if that looking glass gets broke,
Papa's gonna buy you a billy goat

And if that billy goat won't pull,
Papa's gonna buy you a cart and bull

And if that cart and bull turn over,
Papa's gonna buy you a dog named Rover

And if that dog named Rover won't bark
Papa's gonna buy you a horse and cart

And if that horse and cart fall down,
You'll still be the sweetest little baby in town.

Love you papa, Custom

I wonder if Maj still has any of those Barbie or Hello Kitty band aids left. They got him out of the intensive crying unit in record time. Or either custom or Maj (whichever of you claims shim) could send meatcurtains69 to kiss him and make it all better?

I might get an infraction for this!!

I wonder if Maj still has any of those Barbie or Hello Kitty band aids left. They got him out of the intensive crying unit in record time. Or either custom or Maj (whichever of you claims shim) could send meatcurtains69 to kiss him and make it all better?

I might get an infraction for this!!
You're gonna make XYZ jealous not talking about him. But we can arrange what is needed for this^^^^^^^^

Custom, I think Maj is still mad that you stole meatcurtains69 from him bc he hasn't commented on the issue. Either that or he may still be a little concust from his accident.

BTW off subject what was final score in Texas ASU game? SoCalJC and I Have a side bet.

Custom, I think Maj is still mad that you stole meatcurtains69 from him bc he hasn't commented on the issue. Either that or he may still be a little concust from his accident.

BTW off subject what was final score in Texas ASU game? SoCalJC and I Have a side bet.
Texas won with a buzzer beater

IML Gear Cream!
Texas won with a buzzer beater

And that pissed me the fuck off. I don't even like Arizona State. In fact, they can blow me and I want to drink their tears. But, ya know. The rivalry never ends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And that pissed me the fuck off. I don't even like Arizona State. In fact, they can blow me and I want to drink their tears. But, ya know. The rivalry never ends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The only reason teams from Texas sometimes lose is they have to play each other. Other than that it's just generosity and incredibly good sportsmanship to sometimes let others feel a taste of what's Texan feels all the time.

You guys are as gay as Custom a bunch of fags why don't you all come over to a real site like IMF

Get back mastebating all you nut swingers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Another thread about me. I own your mind liar boy, or I mean old man.

LMAO at you and your lame threads.

Get back to all of your nut swingers.
You're well liked around these parts lol. Care to make a who stays who goes poll?

Another thread about me. I own your mind liar boy, or I mean old man.

LMAO at you and your lame threads.

Get back to all of your nut swingers.
I guess I'm old but your mom says I fuck like a young boy! At least thats what she tells me:(

You're well liked around these parts lol. Care to make a who stays who goes poll?

I know I would get voted off of here cause I'm a tit-baby who's still attached to his mommys nipple. Im a supple bitch.
BTW fuck all you punks I'll own all of your asses over at IM. Thats where real men hang out

I guess I'm old but your mom says I fuck like a young boy! At least thats what she tells me:(

LOL I fuck my mom on a daily basis and SHE LOVES IT! Hey any member here have any kids under 15 I would love to get to know them.

LOL, a mom joke from the king of liars. Surprised you can even get hard old man.

And for future reference, it's "that's" as in that is, but you knew that right? LOL.

MELTDOWN AGAIN FOR ME OLD MAN!
Yu keep telling yourself all this cause you're the only one who believes it lol. How come no one is coming to your defense?:eek:wned:

Do what ever you want old man, LOL. FACT: There is NOTHING you can do to make me leave. We both know that.

Another thread about me? And you say I don't own your mind. More lies, but hey what did I really expect from the king of liars?
Just so we both know, you understand it would be a landslide that you would leave. You're like that little kid in school that know one liked and just kept hanging around.
BTW I've read some of your posts over at IMF they are very nice copy and pastes off the internet lol

XYZ is pming Heavyiron in 5-4-3-2-1 pm sent!

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 14
Come on guys help me out here with Custom, what ya think a little help?

- - - Updated - - -

Yu keep telling yourself all this cause you're the only one who believes it lol. How come no one is coming to your defense?:eek:wned:

If you guys dont help me out Im going to pm Heavyiron and tell on all of you guys

Come on guys help me out here with Custom, what ya think a little help?

- - - Updated - - -

If you guys dont help me out Im going to pm Heavyiron and tell on all of you guys
OK bro I'll take it easy on you, I see your about to cry

I just read all of this thread and realized I could have skipped it..why dont y'all meet at the playground ...5pm sharp...

Back