• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Custom Why You So Mad Bro?/ Cat thread

XYZ

THE WAR PIG
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
LMFAO at you.

I OWN YOUR MIND.

You need to come over to an entirely different board to toy with me? Was it something I said? LOL!

Last edited by a moderator:
Super moderator of IM looks great in the "red" doesnt he? Your mom should be proud!
Bring cube789 and Griffith over also to join the party. Oh I forgot Cube 789 says he never had an account here but I guess ice_cube789 is not him...hummmm

Last edited:
Super moderator of IM looks great in the "red" doesnt he? Your mom should be proud!
Bring cube789 and Griffith over also to join the party. Oh I forgot Cube 789 says he never had an account here but I guess ice_cube789 is not him...hummmm

LOL.

I love the lies you tell about your "wife", if only everyone knew the real truth about it.

You're Custom alright, a custom liar.

Keep telling the lies Bro, soon you'll believe it like everyone else.

LOL.

I love the lies you tell about your "wife", if only everyone knew the real truth about it.

You're Custom alright, a custom liar.

Keep telling the lies Bro, soon you'll believe it like everyone else.

Please state the so called lies? It was a valiant effort on your part with that statement, but who is going to look like the liar now. You are a real fucking tool bro lol

What the hell is a custom liar whaaaaaaaat? Are you making up new phrases now? FAILURE at its best

Please state the so called lies? It was a valiant effort on your part with that statement, but who is going to look like the liar now. You are a real fucking tool bro lol

So says the liar.

I find it ironic that you can give infractions in the pit. Your admin. will not be happy with you.

who gives a fuck about is wife?is she real or not? well,I don't care.
custom is a good guy,that's it.

What the hell is a custom liar whaaaaaaaat? Are you making up new phrases now? FAILURE at its best

The only failure is you and your lies, LOL.

LIES! You go Custom!

- - - Updated - - -

who gives a fuck about is wife?is she real or not? well,I don't care.
custom is a good guy,that's it.

So says the Italian nut swinger.

this thread is boring.

I didn't know Daimonos swung his nuts??
it's my cardio training.I make my nuts swing for a good 30 mins,hiit stuff.and my balls are a lot bigger,it's the pump.
btw the sack reach already my knees,when I sit down I need to have extra care

^^^ elaphantitis set in?

^^^ I bet the chick's love it when you do cardiovascular in the gym.

Get Shredded!
lolol...ironic that daimonos saved this thread when english isn't his first language

^^^ yes bro, you saved it with your nut swinging, but you should start doing cardiovascular in the gym.

Custom Why You So Mad Bro?

There is a reason why I don't post on IMF. Fuckin zoo

:jerkit:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back