• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

abs/core

TXchopper

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Will it do more harm than good to start working my abs before I get to the body fat % I need to be at, I've seen guys with a bloated looks but rock hard stomachs, the reasoning I've always gotten for this when I've asked is that they worked their abs before they lost the weight they needed to. Any input into this would be awesome. Trying to avoid as many mistakes as I can. Thanks

You should still have a regular routine for your abs. The muscles are still there but not visible due to high body fat percentage. Typically abs start showing when body fat drops under 10 percent.

abs are there period, but you should still always work core.. the bloat is mostly diet issues that you see or what not..not everyone is ON, and most that you see that are on don't know as much as you would think...I would doubt that its GH or slin, and rather say its estro and diet related..slin would be in the mix if the diet is off,natty slin spikes..

Keep hitting core, a solid core reduces injury if your forum is slightly off for whatever reason...

Core is a must no matter what. It's definitely not going to ruin your look. You need muscle to burn fat, build your abs like they are any other muscle.

Back