• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

False Positive on HCG possibly?

ChrisCA

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I have been on for over a year nonstop blasting and cruising. I have also been off and on HCG. Currently I am on HCG. I have not been the best at remembering to use it. I take about 250-500 IU every 3 days, or sometimes seven. I just took about 500 iu three days ago, and well my fiance just showed a positive test ! Can my HCG show a false positive on her pregnancy test since those test's are highly reliant on testing for HCG? Also we did do the business yesterday if that makes a difference. I am not down about this ,unexpected , but actually kind of excited but a little cautious at the same time too. Still need to see a doctor but i am sure you guys know how it is you want to know NOW! I also want to make a note that my loads have been off and on small, and even sometimes painful to ejaculate. Not sure what dictates them coming back and disappearing i do not see a correlation with HCG. Anyway any input you guys got would help.

Thanks

Even without HCG it is still possible for you to be fertile. I would highly doubt that your use of HCG would somehow have her give a false positive on a pregnancy test.

As far as load size, that is dependent on a lot of factors; Diet, stress, hydration, time since last ejaculation.

When I was on HCG I felt like I had bigger loads but that could have just been placebo.

Only way to find out for sure is with a doctors appointment.

Your hcg would not affect her testing positive if that's what you mean. Sounds like your girl may be pregnant if she's the one who took the test. She could have a false positive for other reasons. Never was the case for me though, everytime the little cross showed in the window I started picking baby names! Lol

you taking hcg will not show up on her pregnancy test

so..sorry or congrats, how ever you view it.

it is extremely rare for a woman to show up on a pregnancy test as pregnant and not in fact be pregnant
and hubs would kill me for mentioning this...but peter north type loads the man does not have ... *cough* *blush* and uhh...dudes the most fertile fucker I know.

you taking hcg will not show up on her pregnancy test

so..sorry or congrats, how ever you view it.

it is extremely rare for a woman to show up on a pregnancy test as pregnant and not in fact be pregnant
and hubs would kill me for mentioning this...but peter north type loads the man does not have ... *cough* *blush* and uhh...dudes the most fertile fucker I know.

who told you how big Peter Norths loads were? and why do you believe who told you as if you've seen it with your two eyes :hmm:

in for load discussion
in for dna test
in for it aint yo baby saannnnnn

Thanks guys I am actually fairly excited about this just did not want to get overly excited about all this .

Congrats daddy.....

Back