• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

First Oxandrolone Cycle - Doubts

shalashaska

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hiho guys,

Just starting my first oxandrolone cycle, on cutting.

Will be 60mg for 6 weeks(20mg/8hrs), followed by 40/40/20/20 Tamoxifen+DAA as TPC.

I'm doing ABCDE program at gym. Should i switch for an ABC program or maybe an FST-7?

About the intake: better to take on empty stomach or with food?

About the diet: a high protein-low carb(less than 30g/day, with recharge on weekends) works better for me on cutting. Should i do it or just make a caloric deficit diet?

Male, 23 yrs, training serious about 2 years.

1,72m
80kg
~14% bf

p.s: yeah, will be oxan alone.

K I'm assuming you have HIV or know someone as you stated you are taking Oxandrolone and not the trade name Anavar. Either case you be shutting down your own production so make sure you use good PCT! It's a must.

as for the cutting I would do no more than 100 carbs and 10 sugar a day with a 500-1000 cal deficit, depending on your goal

fb88c81835d7cce16f0cca43206c792ede348b977a3565b4bdf1e0e9ead8a712.jpg

Not gonna bash you like most of us probably want to do, but do yourself a favor and just don't run var solo. Your first problem is no test, the second is the length of your cycle, and third is that if you are as dialed into your routine and diet like you say you can achieve your goals without var. just trying to help.

I have to break up the bro-science here...
Var does NOT burn fat. Period!

A "Cutting cycle" is a pre-contest cycle that uses chems that do not promote water retention and bloat. Body builders use "cut cycles" to maintain strength and size while avoiding bloat on a restricted calorie diet as part of their prep. "Cut cycle" for the most part, is a misnomer. It's a cycle used WHILE CUTTING it's not a cycle that Cuts. It's to dry you out and harden up while starving off the fat

You drop the fat with diet and caloric deficits. Not by taking Anavar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anavar will carve you up like a Thanksgiving turkey.

There's so much better stuff to spend the money on to cut. Anavar burns subcutaneous fat and continues to do so up to 6 months after discontinuing use. However, the reduction in subcutaneous fat won't be visible at 15%. Honestly, I don't know if it would be worth it at 12. My advice is a good test cycle, Anavar in the bridge and another test cycle along with good diet and cardio.

Back