• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Fresh meat

Get2daChoppa!

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey fellas would just like to say hello to everyone on here. I've been reading a lot of the different topics and posts on here for awhile now. You all seem hella cool and share a lot of good information with each other that I am finding very helpful. Here's a little history on me. I'm 35 yoa and have been lifting weights since I was 14 yoa. Very competitive in sports my whole life and have never had any major issues making gains in the gym...until I hit about 32 yoa. I went from about 220 lbs to 270 lbs in the matter of 3 years roughly. I'll be the first to admit that I did it to myself. Not trying to make any excuses at all it was my own fault. I let life get in the way of my own health. Had a few injuries, I stopped going to the gym for pretty much a good year, diet was friggin awful, and my job is way too demanding still. Anyways, I feel like I've put a nice layer of fat everywhere on my body and as I'm sure all who have tried at my age, I'm having an difficult time losing it. I would really like to get down to around 210-220 lbs again or at least kick off all this fat I've managed to pack on. Looking forward to being a part of the forum and learning all that I can. Thank you for having this informative forum for us.

welcome

Welcome to the board.

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome to ASF!!

Welcome aboard brother, you will find help, encouragement and a lil bit of ribbing here.

Welcome!

Welcome my man and don't stop working towards ya goal. You will get there brother and if ya need help/support you came to the right place!!

Back