• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Conceiving while on cycle...

TheWickedOne

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So we've been discussing this for a while and feel like it may be time. I've done some research on my own, both by looking up threads on this forum and using the ole google machine. Hoping my bro's can help me out with a few questions...

-So without a doubt, pregnancy can still happen while on gear. Considering how simple my cycle is now (Dbol, Test E), I'm wondering how much of an impact this is going to have on the timing. Are we going to have to try harder (wink wink) to get this ball rolling?

- I would feel like complete and utter shit if something was wrong with the baby considering I'm putting all this in my body. Despite looking, I couldnt find anything that would show adverse affects on fetuses. Any of you know any sources VERIFYING that gear would not lead to birth defects or other complications? I know you all know plenty of bro's here or IRL who have conceived while on. Any issues with that?

- As for the sex of the baby... sources stated that there is a high chance that the baby will be a girl, which makes sense due to the fact that a depleted sperm count leaves much more room for survival of the fittest and the sperm that carry the female sex chromosome is hardier than the male sex chromosome sperm. Legitimate source info on this?

Thanks bro's. We're very excited, and if I wasn't on cycle, wouldnt be stressing over these details. But it is what it is. hoping you all can help.
Wicked One

Theres no study that I could find that roids affects sex chromosoms in male sperm, forming mutated baby.

Have your lady take clomid, and you take HCG.

It will make both of you fertile and chance will be increased

My sister in law just got pregnant with her husband on trt. Got the news last week.

Shit..my girl just got knocked up while she was on the depo shot and while I'm on my tren/test cycle...figure that shit out :hmm:

Oh and this is the second baby while I was/am on cycle....healthy babies by the way :winkfinger:

Thanks bros. Reps to all! Feeling a little better about this. I'm gonna keep looking this subject up on my free time to see if they have studies published. Captain, I have a few kiddos, never conceived while on cycle though. I might be worrying over nothing but gotta be sure.
Oh and I'm not too worried about the inability to conceive, mainly about complications with the pregnancy itself, so I won't be feeding the misses fertility pills. Besides, twins run rampant on her side and if I did that shit we'd probably end up having our own Jon and Kate plus 8 reality show. Fuck that!

have 1 daughter and wife got pregnant on 8th week of cycleof tests while nuts were shrunken like 50% lol so much for the broscience that you cant lol

Steroids do reduce sperm count in many cases but male steroid use has not been linked to birth defects. It just makes conceiving lower in probability.

I figured the conception thing may take some time. It took us a while for our first one, but the second one happened within two months of trying. And believe me.... Imma make up for the low sperm count with enthusiasm and frequency! Thanks for the info.

Back