• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Deca/Sust250

Tdizz56

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey everyone just had a few questions about cycle I am about to start. I am 26 years old, 6ft 200lbs and 17%bodyfat. I am going to run Sust 250 at 500 mg a weeks 1-10 along with Dbol at 300 a weeks 1-8. Also what can I take during cycle to prevent water retention? Last cycle I had my head got huge and don't want that again. I kno the water retention is going to happen regardless but any info on how to minimize it during cycle would be great. Also your thoughts on a post cycle and my AAS dose. I hear many different things on amounts and this and that, buts its all different! I thought I would ask the experts. Thanks everyone.

You need an AI such as aromasin, arimidex or letrozole to prevent bloat.

I listed them in order of weakest to strongest. It's best to use the weaker compounds and lowest dose possible that still gives you the results you need.

I would start with aromasin (exemestane) at 12.5mg every day, then once you get your mid cycle blood work you can adjus the dose accordingly.

Warrior

Thanks Warrior much appreciated. Now what would you recommend for a solid post? And the dbol ony four weeks? I was reading that's when it hits it's peak ?

Run Test for 12 weeks and Deca for 10.
Run some AI to keep E2 under control and to prevent water retention, blood work would be needed to determinate how much AI you need.
If you are unable to get blood work just play it by the ear, start at week 2 with 0.5mg Adex EOD, if you notice some water bloat increase the dose to 0.75 or even 1mg.

Also research Prolactine and learn how to control it on Deca cycle.

Okay Dannie also good information. I will be able to get blood work mid cycle but I am still going to use the play it by ear method. Take small doses until the water retention goes away. Like you said warrior
Mid cycle go get my blood work done. But still what is a solid post for this? I have heard many things and want a solid post?!

Okay so here is my cycle...

Sust 250: 500mg weeks 1-10
Dbol: 300mg weeks 1-8
Armidex: 0.5 a day or whatever is needed to stop water retention. Check blood mid cycle.

Post begins two weeks after last injection . Where I will begin HCG at what dose? Then novladex weeks 2-? At what dose ?

IML Gear Cream!
This is my third cycle and I am still a rookie. I have done post cycle before but was confused about it. This is why I am being somewhat annoying on exacts. Sorry for bothering you fellas

1.) 1,000 IUs HCG 3x/wk (mon/wed/fri) in combination with 20 mgs Nolvadex ED for the first 3 weeks. After, discontinue HCG and continue with 20 mgs Nolvadex ED for an additional 3 weeks. So this is a solid post for my cycle? Ten days after last injection .

Okay how would you run the HCG during cycle and what would you do for a post cycle? And yes deca. Thanks for your feedback I will stay on the test for 12 then and the Deca for 10. You tell me what I did wrong and then don't give me feedback. I am doing my homework right now so I would appreciate the help before I begin.

Back