• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Tell me about your "Blast and Cruise" experiences ITT

Smokey3

Piece of Shit
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm 48, don't plan on anymore kids. Thinking about cruising on Test E 200 mg and 4 iu of hgh, and then blasting on various anabolics + high dose of test and hgh.

1. How long do you make your cycles?

2. What test dosages do you use?

3. Why did you start blasting and cruising?

4. Do you regret starting B&C? If so...why?

5. What have been the benefits for you?

63i.gif

Blast anywhere from 8-20 weeks. Cruise as long as you like, but a minimum of 6-8 weeks.

Most guys cruise on 2-300mg of Test. Some go a bit higher but it comes down to preference.

I started because PCT sucks.

I currently have no regrets and I see the benefits when I get on the scale, look in the mirror or read my log book.

Warrior

OP...haven't you posted this same kinda thread already??

Poop or get off the pot....I say get off the pot..

Will blast and cruising fuck up your HPTA permanently?

If I answer your questions it will be a full blown dissertation on blasting and cruising.

Maybe when I have time to sit behind my computer.

I'd love to read it. Thanks you! very srs!

Blast anywhere from 8-20 weeks. Cruise as long as you like, but a minimum of 6-8 weeks.

Most guys cruise on 2-300mg of Test. Some go a bit higher but it comes down to preference.

I started because PCT sucks.

I currently have no regrets and I see the benefits when I get on the scale, look in the mirror or read my log book.
Warrior

Thanks man. up to 20 weeks? I like the sound of that!

OP...haven't you posted this same kinda thread already??

Poop or get off the pot....I say get off the pot..

No, I haven't. Don't you guys always tell people not to jump into anything.....do some research? Well, that's what I'm doing.
smiley6702.gif

I think this is the first thread he's started about it. The other discussion was in the middle of an off topic thread, so maybe this will get him some more/different feedback.
Warrior

this ^^^^^ thanks

Will blast and cruising fuck up your HPTA permanently?

hmmm...good question

Nice! I'm waiting on a couple of orders...

what did you get?
Monster order bro test, prop, tren and npp. Lots. Trying to give the OP reps a hard time but they're aren't taking the bait, lol!

Last edited:
The gear fairy dropped off some sust and Deca for me yesterday

Get Shredded!
I'm 48, don't plan on anymore kids. Thinking about cruising on Test E 200 mg and 4 iu of hgh, and then blasting on various anabolics + high dose of test and hgh.

1. Blast 8-12 weeks, Cruise 6 weeks

2. Fill the syringe all the way every 3 days on the blast

3. I was on HRT and wanted to put the pedal to the metal

4. sometimes but I'm not sure I want to be a mortal so the feeling of regret usually passes

5. Increased mood, energy, libido, power, strength, LBM, beauty, etc

At 48 I would look into it deeply Smoky. If your going to make this a lifestyle for the rest of your days then consider it.
What is your natural test at 48? I'm 39 and started last year.

150-300mg of Test will suffice. I don't regret shit but I thought long and hard about it.

So far the benefits are all great BUT who's to predict the future right?

I am glad I waited till I was 38 to start though. I did very well just cycling before + pinning all the time can be a drag.

If your levels are low why not get prescribed so it's legal for you.
'

1. Blast 8-12 weeks, Cruise 6 weeks

2. Fill the syringe all the way every 3 days on the blast

3. I was on HRT and wanted to put the pedal to the metal

4. sometimes but I'm not sure I want to be a mortal so the feeling of regret usually passes

5. Increased mood, energy, libido, power, strength, LBM, beauty, etc

Thanks......and those benefits are what I am looking for

At 48 I would look into it deeply Smoky. If your going to make this a lifestyle for the rest of your days then consider it.
What is your natural test at 48? I'm 39 and started last year.

150-300mg of Test will suffice. I don't regret shit but I thought long and hard about it.

So far the benefits are all great BUT who's to predict the future right?

I am glad I waited till I was 38 to start though. I did very well just cycling before + pinning all the time can be a drag.

If your levels are low why not get prescribed so it's legal for you.
'

Before I found these forums, I went to a doctor because I thought I might need TRT. He tested me and I was 837. I haven't done a cycle in 20 years. So.....no TRT.

Thanks.

Thanks......and those benefits are what I am looking for

Before I found these forums, I went to a doctor because I thought I might need TRT. He tested me and I was 837. I haven't done a cycle in 20 years. So.....no TRT.

Thanks.
837!? Damn, Smokey must have three balls or something!

837!? Damn, Smokey must have three balls or something!

Got tested on January 21 of this year. Wasn't on anything except creatine, Noexplode, Jack3d and I take propecia for hair.

Maybe it was a mistake?

You can certainly manipulate your labs so that you test extremely low for test. That way you get your TRT script so "possessing" the test is legal (of sorts ... shady area so you have to know what you are doing) .... and they give you pharma which is nice. I know how to manipulate my labs and did that years ago for my Rx. He only makes me come in every 3-6 months now and I just crash my labs when I know I have to go in so that he keeps going with the Rx. and I have B&C'd for years now. I have no plans to stop unless a serious health issue specifically related to my use comes up. I have no regrets. I had 2 beautiful daughters at a very young age. I enjoy the energy, sex drive, strength, joint relief, etc, etc ...... and of course ... the vanity of it. I want to look good and be in shape for as long as I can.

I blast any where from 8-20 weeks depending on compounds and on a long blast i ALWAYS change up what I am using during with the exception of test. that is a constant. Only mg's vary. I cruise 6-8 weeks.

This shit isn't magic. It will not just GIVE you what you see in the magazines. Do your home work. Research. Do labs religiously and find out what works for you and what doesn't. Be careful with orals and your liver. Work out hard. change up your work outs constantly. and the biggest mistake I see everyone make ..... natural or not ..... is diet. Get your macros right. Get with a nutritionist if you need to. hire a coach for a short while to show you how its done. But get your diet right. Your body is a machine. Feed it correctly and it will grow and thrive. Feed it shit ... and it will fail no matter what you put in your ass. guys constantly come up to me in the gym to ask what I do, etc. I always steer the conversation to their diet. I have helped WAY more guys out to improve how they look just on diet alone. Its that important.

Anyway .... my bad ... I think I got off track there. I love this shit and could talk forever about it. Always have. Always will.

QZ

You can certainly manipulate your labs so that you test extremely low for test. That way you get your TRT script so "possessing" the test is legal (of sorts ... shady area so you have to know what you are doing) .... and they give you pharma which is nice. I know how to manipulate my labs and did that years ago for my Rx. He only makes me come in every 3-6 months now and I just crash my labs when I know I have to go in so that he keeps going with the Rx. and I have B&C'd for years now. I have no plans to stop unless a serious health issue specifically related to my use comes up. I have no regrets. I had 2 beautiful daughters at a very young age. I enjoy the energy, sex drive, strength, joint relief, etc, etc ...... and of course ... the vanity of it. I want to look good and be in shape for as long as I can.

I blast any where from 8-20 weeks depending on compounds and on a long blast i ALWAYS change up what I am using during with the exception of test. that is a constant. Only mg's vary. I cruise 6-8 weeks.

This shit isn't magic. It will not just GIVE you what you see in the magazines. Do your home work. Research. Do labs religiously and find out what works for you and what doesn't. Be careful with orals and your liver. Work out hard. change up your work outs constantly. and the biggest mistake I see everyone make ..... natural or not ..... is diet. Get your macros right. Get with a nutritionist if you need to. hire a coach for a short while to show you how its done. But get your diet right. Your body is a machine. Feed it correctly and it will grow and thrive. Feed it shit ... and it will fail no matter what you put in your ass. guys constantly come up to me in the gym to ask what I do, etc. I always steer the conversation to their diet. I have helped WAY more guys out to improve how they look just on diet alone. Its that important.

Anyway .... my bad ... I think I got off track there. I love this shit and could talk forever about it. Always have. Always will.

QZ

Thanks for your response!

I would rather just do it myself then manipulate the labs. The doc would end up putting me on such a low TRT dose that I would probably have to augment it anyway.

I am not a seasoned vet when it comes to AAS but I have a fair amount of cycles under my belt. I look at AAS as a smorgasbord of compounds to choose from and I am trying to find my *synergy*.

I have run test-d, test-e, TIPP and TPA. Another injectable I have run is NPP which I REALLY like. Orals I have used are Anavar, Tbol and Proviron. I have on hand TPA, tren-a and proviron for my next cycle and for the following cycle this summer test-e, primo-e and proviron.

With long esters I have run 10-12 weeks and with short esters 8-10 weeks. Maybe it's just me but I start topping out on gains on long esters at 8 weeks and 6 weeks on short esters and it does not matter how much I crank up the gear. In the future I am thinking 6-7 weeks for short esters and 8-9 weeks for long esters (Anavar and Primo are an exception as you need to run these for a long time to get the benefit). I like short esters most and I am experimenting now with run and gun cycle of 6 weeks blasting 6 weeks cruising then 6 weeks blasting again to be followed by 10-12 weeks off.

Past cycles I have run 600mg-700mg a week. For the first time I am currently running a gram a week of TPA. The gains are great at higher doses but I am fighting lethargy and think a gram a week is too much hormone for me. I think I will keep my doses below 800mg test in the future.

My HPTA has nothing in the tank. Coming off a cycle and to PCT I would lose everything. Prior to starting blast and cruise my test level was 208.

No-never!

Everybody knows about the obvious, I have the libido, motivation and drive of an alpha male in his 20s. One area of improvement I noticed and nobody discusses is cognition or cognitive loading. Prior to AAS I had memory issues that started to affect my work and home life. Since being on AAS that is no longer an issue.

BTW Smokey, I see you posted here that your natural test levels are over 800ng and you are in your 40s. Just thought I would let you know I hate you
:paddle:

I am not a seasoned vet when it comes to AAS but I have a fair amount of cycles under my belt. I look at AAS as a smorgasbord of compounds to choose from and I am trying to find my *synergy*.

I have run test-d, test-e, TIPP and TPA. Another injectable I have run is NPP which I REALLY like. Orals I have used are Anavar, Tbol and Proviron. I have on hand TPA, tren-a and proviron for my next cycle and for the following cycle this summer test-e, primo-e and proviron.

With long esters I have run 10-12 weeks and with short esters 8-10 weeks. Maybe it's just me but I start topping out on gains on long esters at 8 weeks and 6 weeks on short esters and it does not matter how much I crank up the gear. In the future I am thinking 6-7 weeks for short esters and 8-9 weeks for long esters (Anavar and Primo are an exception as you need to run these for a long time to get the benefit). I like short esters most and I am experimenting now with run and gun cycle of 6 weeks blasting 6 weeks cruising then 6 weeks blasting again to be followed by 10-12 weeks off.

Past cycles I have run 600mg-700mg a week. For the first time I am currently running a gram a week of TPA. The gains are great at higher doses but I am fighting lethargy and think a gram a week is too much hormone for me. I think I will keep my doses below 800mg test in the future.

My HPTA has nothing in the tank. Coming off a cycle and to PCT I would lose everything. Prior to starting blast and cruise my test level was 208.

No-never!

Everybody knows about the obvious, I have the libido, motivation and drive of an alpha male in his 20s. One area of improvement I noticed and nobody discusses is cognition or cognitive loading. Prior to AAS I had memory issues that started to affect my work and home life. Since being on AAS that is no longer an issue.

BTW Smokey, I see you posted here that your natural test levels are over 800ng and you are in your 40s. Just thought I would let you know I hate you
:paddle:

what is your test dose when cruising?

I'm glad that you mentioned the memory/cognition part. That's been a problem for me in the last year. I started taking adderrall but I don't notice a difference.

what is your test dose when cruising?

I'm glad that you mentioned the memory/cognition part. That's been a problem for me in the last year. I started taking adderrall but I don't notice a difference.

I am still working on this and making tweaks as I go. Next cruise is TIPP at 150mg a week, NPP at 150mg a week with Proviron at 25mg a day. I will have TPA on hand if I start to feel like shit running TIPP at 150mg. My cruise is not down to a science yet. I want to cruise with enough test so I do not lose my gains but at the same time I want to clear my receptors for my next blast and I do not know yet where my happy place is to achieve both successfully.

As far as memory improvement I don't know why but test is the real deal!

Back