• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Deca gut...steroid belly

kaoticsolja

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok so I just remembered this and had some questions..
On my last cycle I ran test and deca I was running 500 test 250 deca...but those numbers are old and I hadn't done much research. ..what I just remembered now is that I had a distended belly afterwards. ..i have always had a flat stomach my whole life...so this was strange
I don't know how long it lasted but it was quite a while...i guess it was bloating that I never really took care of properly.

I am now running 750 test cyp and 250 deca (very low I know) but if I do get this again what would you recommend for a solution. Nolva?

I just finished first week a front load of 1g test and 500 deca. I have arimidex I'll probly run .5 e3d. But don't plan to run until week 3 or 4.

My stats are on my other threat but...27 5'7 160 5 or 6 day workout week depends. 3500 cals...going for mass and strength gains. Thanks in advance

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

I'm really tempted to toss the deca and maybe run it for only like 5 weeks...but what a waste

idk if its the gear. usually distened belly or roid gut comes from over use of insulin and hgh together at high doses. have you had blood work done?

^^ this
Ive noticed hubs just gets HUNGRY and has a bloated belly pretty normally anyways...add some crazed cow type grazing and he gets a super gut

There's no such thing as roid gut. The look comes from using insulin igf 1 and gh. The bind to receptors in the lower intestines and cause them to grow. Also massive amounts of food. Deca has nothing to do with it in anyway.

Very valid points...you are all right on the money...i have heard of hgh gut and insulin gut..and yes me being an ectomorph (is that right) I have to force feed myself and may cause bloating as any food is better than not enough...will upping my ai help? How about running a short stint of var or winny at the end of my cycle..thanks everyone

If you are force feeding yourself I think the gut thing is pretty much un avoidable . To limit this gut try eating a more modest calorie surplus and make sure it's clean .Also are you sensitive to gluten ? I have heard of people who are having this issue when they eat gluten . For that matter any food allergy could cause bloating . Many things can including certain protein supps . I don't think it has anything to do with gear in your case . When I bulk like the past 3 months I get a little gut . It's mid Jan and it's no big deal . Now that spring is comming I will start leaning out by tightening my diet and slowly increasing cardio . It's all part of the process . The rule I like too follow is can you still see some abs ? If not well you're too fat !

Adex should be ran 0.25-0.5mg eod from the start not week 3-4. I agree with what everyone has said your gut is from too much food.

I appreciate all the advice. ..i will try and clean my diet more as you said we get closer to the spring / summer....ya It was years ago that this happened and was a second cycle. ..i just want to avoid it this go round...As you can tell by my stats I have always had a 6 pack since I was young...im n probly 15 to 17 percent body fat.. i might still be greedy and add a cutting agent the last 4 weeks or so since my cycle will end around spring...thanks everyone

IML Gear Cream!
There's no such thing as roid gut. The look comes from using insulin igf 1 and gh. The bind to receptors in the lower intestines and cause them to grow. Also massive amounts of food. Deca has nothing to do with it in anyway.

I 2nd that, GH makes organs & limbs grow, never heard that on deca & test

Ya it may just be lots of water retention on my part...back then I was running no AI

A lot of times this is an onset of bad bugs, due to force feeding and what not.. Bad Bugs? thats the ratio of good and bad bacteria, thus causing a bloat with your digestive track..In imbalance with bacteria.. increase water intake,fiber, and see if you actually have any food allergies with food that you don't normal eat when your on AAS or what not!
lots of times people experiment with bulk diets and other foods when on,not realizing they could be having an immune response ( food allergy )..

maybe add Acidophilus & Bifidus bacterial supplement to your diet, it promotes a positive probiotic balance with digestion..

before I forget, the wife made a great suggestion for you as well, stay away from gluten rich foods..her and I had a discussion about this last week..This is also a huge factor for intestinal bloat....

Last edited:
Holy smokes Vision...that is tremendous advice. I have recently increased water...like today...ill get some fiber bars to munch on. I'm not sure what those supplements are but I will do some research. ..is that like that yogurt activia? I'm not even sure what gluten is...but ill do some looking around...i have always had such a fast metabolism I never worried about this stuff...Also I want to look into an alternative form of protien that's not whey based....it makes me feel bloated but I'm not lactose intolerant

see, this will all come down on what works for you.. Diets are personal for reasons such as this..Trial and era

honestly, get some more beans and fruits in there, see if that helps any?

and yes, its like that yogurt, it has properties for so many things, like digestion and even urinal track..what needs to come out, needs to come out, having health path ways is essential..

see, this will all come down on what works for you.. Diets are personal for reasons such as this..Trial and era

honestly, get some more beans and fruits in there, see if that helps any?

and yes, its like that yogurt, it has properties for so many things, like digestion and even urinal track..what needs to come out, needs to come out, having health path ways is essential..

As always, teaching the truth! I hear so much shit from idiots going growth gut/steroid belly. Shit like that when its usually distention caused by over eating and really everything vision pointed out

Well thanks vision.its some great advice.

My girlfriend got me some yogurt and she makes me eat it every morning...I'm going to get blood Friday and will post but honestly I don't see that little bulge in the lower belly that I had last time...I'm still force feeding and am up 6 pounds in 2 weeks but looking steady

I have some sort of flu tho...i think I got it from the kiddo...u know they love to share their germs from school...so energy is low but I'll tell ya how I feel after this bug is gone

Get Shredded!
clean diet will help.

Ya I'm doing my dangest to keep it clean but it is a pain for me to get over this weight ...i have to really push myself ...

Back