• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

EQ Users

I use it to get kerked and Janned!

I'm told that EQ is basically a cheaper version of Primobolan. You seem very knowledgable. What are your thoughts on that? Have you ran both compounds?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't run Primo yet. EQ is mild, and relatively dry -I get slow quality gains. Nice change from tren IMO.

Depends on what your cycle history is I guess. There are risk of sides most notibly anxiety. 600 ew is probably a good starting point.

I haven't run Primo yet. EQ is mild, and relatively dry -I get slow quality gains. Nice change from tren IMO.

Yeah, that seems extremely similar to what I've been experiencing. Slow but extremely consistent gains. Very dry. However, I'm running 800mg primo/week and I haven't noticed any anxiety issues. Maybe I'll try EQ in the future.

RBC.

Red blood cells can increase when running any anabolics but with EQ it is more pronounced.
I donate blood before starting a cycle with EQ, then again mid-cycle and end of cycle.
I know it seems excessive but in my case the red count goes high very quickly and I'd rather not stroke out.

Other users' experiences may be quite different than mine.
I am by no means an expert.

RBC.

Red blood cells can increase when running any anabolics but with EQ it is more pronounced.
I donate blood before starting a cycle with EQ, then again mid-cycle and end of cycle.
I know it seems excessive but in my case the red count goes high very quickly and I'd rather not stroke out.
Other users' experiences may be quite different than mine.
I am by no means an expert.

Totally agree. My RBC is @ 51.5 just on a cruise never mind on EQ. Like Tyler Hamilton noted, your blood color will tell you how much of your blood is red cells. When I go to give blood my blood is almost black.

IML Gear Cream!
RBC is up on primo, but nothing crazy.

Im about to run it again at 800mgs....I'll tell you later what i decided to do this! (Hint) the capt likes this dose... so Im gonna try it cause I hate EQ.. Its my last run with it, Im hoping 800mgs is my sweet spot!

Im about to run it again at 800mgs....I'll tell you later what i decided to do this! (Hint) the capt likes this dose... so Im gonna try it cause I hate EQ.. Its my last run with it, Im hoping 800mgs is my sweet spot!

I've got this 300mg EQ at home, I'm thinking 3-4mls per week. The beauty of this product is you only need to pin once per week :)

stop teasing...
I cant wait to see what 800mgs feels like

800mg is what I ran last time - zero sides. It was a nice cycle compared to the 3 month tren binge I ran before it :lol:

Not used EQ but have a buddy who ran it for a long cycle and got solid gains out of it. I know some don't like it but I think if its in the right cycle it can be effective

I was very pleased with it as a first injectable besides test. I would def say it is more of an aesthetic drug than a gain producer. It certainly produced a nice look to my physique. Lots of veins, new separation in quads etc. Overall LBM and strength wasn't that pronounced over test alone though. I started at 750/week and bumped to 875 for the last 4 weeks or so. I will def use it again but I can't see payin more than 30-35/vial for it. It is what it is.

Running 500/500 testE/EQ. Not really any additional bulk to speak of at this point as opposed to test alone, but people are commenting that I look bigger, at the same time they are commenting about my 6-pack. It's like I eat all day but I look leaner. Hard to explain. I'm 7.5 weeks in up 11 pounds but my abs are showing I'm adding npp for the next 10 weeks at 400.

Get Shredded!
Contemplating EQ soon as well. If I intend to stay on very long then I might buy in bulk deca + EQ + Test C

300/900/300

Think that would produce some high quality lean gains over time. Keep me away from tren as well haha. Still have 50 mls of that evil shit(I love it).

Back