• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Sd vs dbol ?

Emerica

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What are your guys experiences? I only ran sd twice and gained 10 lbs first cycle but 15 my second. Thinking about running dbol blue hearts but having a hard time finding a reliable source that takes mc so I mean is it even worth the hassle ? I got a cycle of sd on hand just askin opinions though

SD is better mg for mg over dbol. I have ran both and I find SD to be way better.

There's to many fakes of blue hearts being made these days unless you no your source I suggest getting the sd if you get real blue hearts they are stong as fuck but like I said theres to many fakes I don't no why cause dbol is cheap as hell over seas it just doesn't make sense That's my two cents

D-bol is more comfortable but SD is stronger.

Dbol makes you feel great. SD though I prefer, and since it has given you results, I say stick with it.

I attain better results with sd, however I feel like crap. With dbol I still make ample gains, but feel much healthier.

Back