• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Lab done, 47 Total Testosterone, what amount of PCT do I need?

kombatarts99

ANOM-5
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Lab came back today with a Total T of 47. Lowest I have ever been. What amount of Clomid do I need ED to get to normal? Thanks

You're asking about PCT.Are coming off cycle?Have you cycled recently or were the labs for something else?
I am halfway through a cycle of Winny. Had the labs to to see where I was at, as I wanted to make sure what I had was legit, obv it is. So since im at a devastating low of 47, wanted to know how I can get back in the normal range. Normally after Win or Var im right below normal and 4 weeks off gets me at 300. Wondering what more and how much I need to do to come back from 47.

Any possibility the labs were wrong?

I think you need to talk to your doctor about a referral to an endocrinologist.
I am not a doctor but I think you're a candidate for TRT if I ever saw one.
You talk about winny and var...are you squeamish about needles?

What is your estro level?

Any possibility the labs were wrong?I think you need to talk to your doctor about a referral to an endocrinologist.I am not a doctor but I think you're a candidate for TRT if I ever saw one.You talk about winny and var...are you squeamish about needles?What is your estro level?
Not squeamish about needles, im in a athletic enviroment and those leave the system fast. Estrogen was normal. Normally I get a small shut down, I wasn't expecting 47 lol. I did email my doc, but I will need a TRT exemption and that is frowned upon.

I'm confused about this post. You ran a winni only cycle and are pissed that you are shut down?

I'm confused about this post. You ran a winni only cycle and are pissed that you are shut down?
Not pissed at all, just surprised is all. And I just had a debate in another thread that it doesn't do that with small doses...uh well I was wrong. Maybe I have only had fake stuff, and that is why I believed that, but none the less, yea it shut it down WAAAAY below what I though. I'm only on week 2. So that concerns me as it went from 480, to 47 in two weeks.

Shut down is shut down my friend. Of course its that low you have no actual test in your body. Anyone half way knowledgeable could have told you that. 0=0 my friend. Winni will shut you down just like any other steroid and since it doesn't read as test hence no test in your labs.

IML Gear Cream!
Shut down is shut down my friend. Of course its that low you have no actual test in your body. Anyone half way knowledgeable could have told you that. 0=0 my friend. Winni will shut you down just like any other steroid and since it doesn't read as test hence no test in your labs.
Yea I didnt think it shutdown the PG. Since it is not Test, didnt think the body recognized it as such. All the studies I have read did not reference that, but In the real world that's different.

it went from 480, to 47 in two weeks.

I was unaware you had normal levels prior to your cycle.
With a 47 I assumed you must have Low-T.
Guess I was confused.

Yeah, I think I'd bail on the oral-only cycles. If you shut down that fast on low dose winny I'd hate to see what 50mg/day dbol cycle would do to you.
You don't want your testicle imploding.
Add Test E or C to your current cycle or just go off cycle and start PCT at the appropriate interval.

I was unaware you had normal levels prior to your cycle.With a 47 I assumed you must have Low-T.Guess I was confused.Yeah, I think I'd bail on the oral-only cycles. If you shut down that fast on low dose winny I'd hate to see what 50mg/day dbol cycle would do to you.You don't want your testicle imploding.Add Test E or C to your current cycle or just go off cycle and start PCT at the appropriate interval.
I did have low T, 480 is considered low, and I wouldnt do Dbol. I dont need to gain weight, that would take me out of my weight class.Yea I normally do 50 Clomid PCT, but that is with a normal range, so being at 47 or below wanting to know if I need to up it or just go longer?

kombat, your trolling skillz need work.

i recomend 10 tranny pic posts every other day and 10 memes every other day (switching between the two, so you are posting every day). remember proper form is a must.

Not squeamish about needles, im in a athletic enviroment and those leave the system fast. Estrogen was normal. Normally I get a small shut down, I wasn't expecting 47 lol. I did email my doc, but I will need a TRT exemption and that is frowned upon.

do you still have a sack?

I've never cared to run a winny only cycle, I've always ran a low dose of test prop with it because of the shutdown. IMHO If HPTA is shutdown then you should replace the missing natural test with synthetic test.

if you need fast acting compounds, you still have options with test, why not suspension or tne or even prop? there is no way way i would ever cycle without test as a base.

47 is just insane, mine came back at 109 and i hated life with my levels bottomed out like that

Hey just read this thread, and just want an up date... How have things been? Did you get the test, and if so, what kind?
Hope you get all this sorted out, man.

Back