• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

shoulder workouts give me your best shoulder workout

Db /bb shrugs, bb press, front/lateral raises,uprights,Arnold press

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Db overhead press 4 sets then super set front raises, side laterals and rear delt db flies (4sets). Bb Shrugs 4sets. Finish up with some reverse pec deck

Sent from my SCH-R760X using Tapatalk

Concentrate on your rear delts first in your workout. Front delts get plenty of work on chest day as well as during overhead pressing so they should not need much attention.

barbell OHP 3 sets of 5. ...face pulls with rope. 4 sets of 12 ...lateral raises 4 set of 8...Arnold press 4 sets of 15..then another rear delt movement. I only do shoulders every other week because they grow a lot faster than everything else

Man there's so much you can do to blast your shoulders. I always love a good shoulder day but I have had to take it easy on em lately because of sore tendons in there. I like to start with heavy BB overhead presses. I prefer seated but I work in standing as well. I'll do seated DB if I can't get to a good station to do BB. Always concentrate on rear delts. Can never have too much rear delt development. It is one of the main things that helps Phil Heath and Flex Lewis stand out from the other guys up there especially in a Rear double bi. I like drop sets for lateral raises. 30's-20's-15's is all I need for a stellar pump. A good heavy intense shoulder day for me might look something like this:

Seated BB Overhead Press - 5,6 sets working up to a heavy set where I fail around 6-8 and then always one lighter set after that
DB Lateral Raises - 20'sX10 to get a good connection, and then 3 of those drop sets I described above, then maybe another straight set if I'm feeling it
High Cable Face Pulls for rear delts supersetted with bent over rear delt db raises - no need to go heavy on these, 3 supersets of 12-15 reps each exercise will have those rear delts popping with blood
Sometimes I like a second rear delt movement here, sometimes I don't need it, but Reverse Flies on the machine are always a good go-to
Standing Alt. DB Front Raises - these are brutal if done right, I use straps and go rather heavy with some body english, but I still get a great feel in the muscle, if you have achy joints though, I would go for a lighter movement like Curl bar front raises or supermans on an incline bench
DB Shrugs are my favorite shrug movement - 5 sets of 12-15 with a good squeeze at the top and your golden.

One of my favorite shoulder exercises is Arnold presses

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
There are only so many ways to switch up a shoulder workout . Its basically all about the way you approach it as far as the squeeze , the mind muscle connection , and the level of intensity . Make sure those 3 things are where they need to be and then you can do the same old basic shoulder workout we all do and your results will be what you want them to be :winkfinger:

Here is one:

• Dumbbell shoulder press/Side laterials (or lying side laterials).
  • Arnold presses/front Laterials (or upright rows)
  • Dumbbell PALMS IN shoulder press/rear laterials
  • heavy Dumbbell shrugs followed with light high rep barbell shrugs (this will fuck you for sure!).

Shrugs and seated db get me going. Usually finish off with some arnolds.

Full rom ohp
Lateral raises....

I hit front delts w bench,

Rear delts and traps w back..

One thing I saw posted or written somewhere sometime that helps me get a good connection on presses, is to try to shift the tension or the weight towards the insides of your hands instead of spreading it evenly over your whole hands. Like think about pushing from your thumbs so to speak. Kind of hard to explain but it works well for DB and BB presses. It's just one of those things to add to your mental checklist before you start a set.

Back