• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Back pumps

TBJ

:winkfinger:
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I know, it's like beating a dead horse.

Here goes..

Cliffs:

I've run multiple half marathons and sprint triathlons with zero back pumps (on test e).

I'm currently on 500mg test e, stopped my tren e two weeks ago.. (was stupid and ran it for three weeks, now saving it until pre vacay summer blast)

I've focused on a low sodium diet, introduced lots of Gatorade pre and during runs, magnesium and potassium. Have also been using 5g taurine 30 min pre workout and 5g later on in the day.

I've broken in some new running shoes that I bought three months ago. When I first started cycle I was blasting test prop 150mg EOD and my test e 250mg Monday/Thursday with adex at .25 EOD and doing 6 mile runs VERY easily.. I'm thinking I'm holding too much water? Not sure though. Been drinking two gallons a day...

I've thought about (last minute panic and don't want to considering race is a little
Over two weeks out) dropping my test to 250mg a week and upping adex a little..

Seeking help from distance people and runners.

Halp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bump.

ejupybyh.jpg

I suggest trading in the panties for some briefs and start lifting weights... :coffee:

Jk, I have no idea, wish I could help. I'm going to have to get my cardio going again, I was running 6 miles a day when I did my cut a long time ago. My resting HR was pretty low.

:kiss:

Look at me, like I'm a sad motherfucker pleading for an answer and shit. Uhg. I'll figure a way..

I suggest trading in the panties for some briefs and start lifting weights...

^^^^ this!! Not kidding.... Ok ok.. Maybe a little. I'm hoping I don't experience this.... Mild so far but it is early in cycle.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Look at me, like I'm a sad motherfucker pleading for an answer and shit. Uhg. I'll figure a way..

You'd have better luck for an answer in the right forum.
Moving to Anabolics.

You just HAD to post that cute little pic! I'm a sucker for animals, DICK (and am getting married this weekend, soooooo SHUT IT!)! :D Back pumps are caused by an increase in E2, might want to get blood work done than you can figure out a precise answer and remedy for your situation.

Marathon runners are juicing now? LOL! The whole world is on roids, even the media douches attacking users. Funny how they try to save face to the ignorant for the sake of profits when they are on drugs themselves, hilarious.

Sorry TG, thank you.

Yeah, brah! I got some hardcore triathlete buddies that enjoy some low dose test and Their EQ

i'd fake an injury and just be like "oh man, i wish i could, but, OH HOW IT HURTS! i should probably rest. no need to trouble a doc with a sprain from lifting all this awesome weight. y'all go on without me."

then go pin more gear and hit the gym. :winkfinger:

do you even lift?

IML Gear Cream!
i do 12oz curls. . . of beer

i'd fake an injury and just be like "oh man, i wish i could, but, OH HOW IT HURTS! i should probably rest. no need to trouble a doc with a sprain from lifting all this awesome weight. y'all go on without me."

then go pin more gear and hit the gym. :winkfinger:

Lmao

I can't. Brother in law is already talking shit.. He doesn't even lift nor run. My wife's mom is a doc, too. She'll prob call me a puss.

Help motha fuckas! They comin to get me!

Jeff, my brotha! I've been distance running since the early 90's man ... mostly for endurance and fat burning but I have done a handful of 10k's, half marathons and two L.A. Marathons (never again lol) .... as far as your training, I'd go with what is working for you ... about 2 weeks out from your race your gonna want to test the waters with a 13 miler ... build up to it and then back down. The only thing that sticks out is your adex dose looks pretty low bro ... I would keep the test at 500mg or more dose the adex everyday due to the halflife... I'd personally take that Adex at 1mg ed if ur test is 500mg or more per week.... it will lower your estro significantly but not completely crush it like Letro. If ur holding too much water due to estro being high that could be throwing your electrolytes out of whack and causing the back pumps. Also, distance running is really taxing on your core, which stabilizes your upper body while running. If u have a larger upper body, that could be part of the issue as well. Planks, side planks, and lower back raises 3 times per week should help condition your core for that type of stress. Hard to say exactly what is the issue but I'd hit it from all angles brotha! ;-)

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Back