• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Test prop, tren ace, mast enth cycle

THEWIZARDOFKOZ

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just coming off of cycle of tren ace (1050mgs/week) and test prop (700mgs/week) for 10 weeks. Currently cruising on 300mg of prop for 6 weeks.

have read many conflicting threads on high test/low tren, high tren/low test.

next cycle which will start march 1, will consist of 1000mg prop and 700 tren ace and 800 mast enth for 8 weeks.

just wanted to see others thoughts on dosages and if I should switch to high tren and low test as previous cycle?

Im 35, 275, 6'2, bf 12-15, cycling on and off for past 10 years. Have dialed in diet and training, and aas use last two years. Made newb mistakes when I was younger, but with reading and educating myself I know much more now.

thanks for the help.

Last edited:
^^^ why not?

He will already have test in his system and pinning mast e will keep his injections down for other oils.

I like the idea :eek:

Lord God! WAY outta my league! 275 and sub 15%- in for pics! Age?
I assume you got crazy gains from the last cycle. How were the sides? With tren being so much stronger than test, I have only used low test and higher tren.

Libido was shot last time on the high tren/low test. So that's why I'm looking at higher test.

ive been reading heavyiron's take on test tren and he recommends a higher test to tren ratio.

just wanted other opinions.

Mast enth is 100mgs/ml, so im thinking of Monday 3cc, weds 3cc, Friday 2 cc

tren/prop obviously Ed.

That's what was available from source. I know there are others out there, but I've treated we'll, and I'm loyal.

Back