• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Trying legend

I don't think you'll be disappointed.. They try hard to please. Ive chatted with El a bunch of times and amazed how he goes above n beyond.

Uplifted, I only got a couple of vars to test the waters.. if everything goes smooth I'll get more stuff along with HGH.. I'm really interested in trying there hgh

You should start seeing people post their test results for their new gh real soon.

Uplifted, I only got a couple of vars to test the waters.. if everything goes smooth I'll get more stuff along with HGH.. I'm really interested in trying there hgh

Today is the last day of my GF's first Anavar cycle (8 weeks). This was a bulk cycle she started Dec 21 and had gone from 126 to 140. 14 lbs in 8 weeks, now she will take 8 weeks off and start again April 15th and use the Var for the cut.

10mg ED was run throughout

Needless to say but we are impressed.

Whats her dose going to be on the cut?

Sent from my SCH-R760X using Tapatalk

Legends good. I like them. But I'm sticking to local from now on. This western union thread we have got me scared a bit to use western union anymore

IML Gear Cream!
Legends good. I like them. But I'm sticking to local from now on. This western union thread we have got me scared a bit to use western union anymore
me too i wa going to place an order and got scared too not abou them just WU not scared abot Legend!!

Link?

Back