• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Diet & Nutrition

What's your current diet? Height/weight/BF%?
I'm assuming you're male, right?

Yeah Bro. im 36 male 5'09 213lbs. I used to be 270 lbs dropped down to 180 looked pretty good then got ahold of some bad gear and had bad experiences with it. And I've got alot of bf now, the bad gear just destroyed me. I keep experienting cut my carbs down to about 50 a day trying to lean out. I get up around 6-7am do 30-45 minutes of cardio then about an hour and a half workout. Then come home for a couple of hours then off to work. My job is very physically demanding im talking sweating all day long. I try to have a protein drink in the morning while at the gym when i wake up, then after egg whites and oats. Then chicken breast, turkey, talapia, sweet potatoes and veggies all day.

Yeah Bro. im 36 male 5'09 213lbs. I used to be 270 lbs dropped down to 180 looked pretty good then got ahold of some bad gear and had bad experiences with it. And I've got alot of bf now, the bad gear just destroyed me. I keep experienting cut my carbs down to about 50 a day trying to lean out. I get up around 6-7am do 30-45 minutes of cardio then about an hour and a half workout. Then come home for a couple of hours then off to work. My job is very physically demanding im talking sweating all day long. I try to have a protein drink in the morning while at the gym when i wake up, then after egg whites and oats. Then chicken breast, turkey, talapia, sweet potatoes and veggies all day.
2200 calories on the days you don't workout. 3100 calories on the day you lift.
Use fitday to track your calorie number and tell me how much weight you've lost in 2 weeks...

That's my suggestion, but other guys will definitely have other ideas.

Welcome to ASF bro,

I'd suggest posting this in the nutrition forum as well to get some more input.

Back