• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

guess my bloods for legend?

shredder1

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So this is it guys the long awaited bloodwork. They drew the blood today and will have it in a few. I have been on about 600-900 mg of test cyp and enth a week for 5 weeks. Any guessers? btw my original bloodwork came back 340 for testosterone which is low.

600 - 900 is a pretty big window man. I'm just gonna take a stab at it and say...4000?

damn 4000....& im sittin at 213...im a fuckin invalid

Since your not very good at remembering your exact weekly dosage I'm not even gonna guess. Haha, jk. I'll guess 5100.

3200. On another board I remember people getting all stoked about those numbers and I kept thinking way under dosed for amounts people were claiming to injecting.

Guessing it's going to be sky high.

IML Gear Cream!
I am running a gram of legend test e, so I am really hoping its high.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk

So this is it guys the long awaited bloodwork. They drew the blood today and will have it in a few. I have been on about 600-900 mg of test cyp and enth a week for 5 weeks. Any guessers? btw my original bloodwork came back 340 for testosterone which is low.

600-900 well which one is it. It cant be both

Maybe he was also doing TNE or some shit on workout days...:thinking:

3750-4500. Fosho

Im guessing ill get result back mon-wed somewhere in that time and ill post immediately, and ive been running 600 first couple weeks and the last three 750-900mg a week

Get Shredded!
also I was 176 last doc appointment at the end of December and 183 now so im thinking its legit hahaha, not much fat gained either

Would you mind posting up your exact dosing per week since you started? Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk

Hope we see an actual result instead of >1500. It'd be nice to know that legend is totally legit...
They are the CHEAPEST. But it does make sense that they are based in China and that's where most if not all the raws come from. Since they are actually based in China, they are more likely to get better, purer raws.

Then again, China just straight don't give a fuck about what they export. Just sayin...

GOT BLOODS IN BROTHERS AND IM STOKED AS HELL, I will put up the actual paperwork but test was 1660 and free test 127

5000+ brother. I'm sure the number will be pleasing to say the least.

Hope we see an actual result instead of >1500. It'd be nice to know that legend is totally legit...
They are the CHEAPEST. But it does make sense that they are based in China and that's where most if not all the raws come from. Since they are actually based in China, they are more likely to get better, purer raws.

Exactly. I am now very curiously curious. :coffee:

so 2 weeks at 500 and the rest 4 weeks at 700-900 should it be higher than this?

Last edited:
Back