• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

1st cycle

hando73

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
After research I think this might be close to being right for my 1st cycle
I'm 40 , 6ft 1 . 14 stone

Week 1 - 12 test e 250mg frid and mon or thurs and mon ?

Weeks 1 - 14 hcg 250 - 500 iu twice a week or more as needed

Weeks 1 -14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod or ed if needed

Weeks 15 - 18 nolvadex and clomid but what dose ? There are lots of different opinions on dose so is it pick whichever and see how it goes rather than there being a recommended dose for beginners ? What has worked best for you guys ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OMG no! definitely Tuesday /Saturday on the test dose!

Just kidding. That's pretty much what the textbook first cycle info in the sticky; did you also read the PCT info? It has info nolva/ clomid that you were asking. Follow up with any specific questions you have, otherwise looks fine.

OMG no! definitely Tuesday /Saturday on the test dose!

Just kidding. That's pretty much what the textbook first cycle info in the sticky; did you also read the PCT info? It has info nolva/ clomid that you were asking. Follow up with any specific questions you have, otherwise looks fine.
So thurs mon not frid mon ? I've read different things on different sites and forums about the nolvadex and clomid dose and every one say different !

HCG isn't necessary IMO.

I'd pin Monday/Thursdy.

12.5mg of Aromasin ED until you get blood work.

PCT Clomid 50mg/Nolva 20mg ED for 4 weeks.

Warrior

Thanks , I know the hcg isn't essential but my idea is to stop ball shrinkage

Ok right thanks , if I don't take hcg on cycle and notice my balls going how long would it take to get them back if from when I started the hcg

So thurs mon not frid mon ? I've read different things on different sites and forums about the nolvadex and clomid dose and every one say different !

sorry, guess it was a bad attempt at humor. The days don't matter. Just space it out 3.5 days if you're doing 2/wk

sorry, guess it was a bad attempt at humor. The days don't matter. Just space it out 3.5 days if you're doing 2/wk

It's ok right that's fine thanks where is the pct stickie

IML Gear Cream!
What do you need your balls for? Those fuckers just get in the way.

Warrior

I want keep em big lol can hcg be taken if they do start going ? How long to get em back if they do

Back