• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

sig 1911

_LG_

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Who's got one? Looking at the Spartan (avatar) or the scorpion. Any insight on quality?

Never tried the 1911. I have the 2022. $300 at the gun show so I scooped it up. Not bad. I like it but would prefer the 229 or 226.

I have a para 1911LDA. I'm not a huge fan of it. Anything Sig is great

Recently acquired a Springfield 1911.... its a great gun but they 1911s feel blocky in my hand. The Sig P250 is a hell of a firemarm.

IML Gear Cream!
This wouldn't be a daily, just something to shoot while I'm making my way to my real guns.

Average? IDK.... just feels like Im holding onto a brick. Which is strange because thats my preferred method of personal defense.

Bricks are hard to conceal. I carry a river cobble. That is just meant to get me to my main weapon. Short sticks. I learned to use them watching Jeff Speakman movies.

A good buddy who's a bounty hunter got a Sig 1911 about a year ago ... he friggin loves that thing. I'm not a huge 1911 fan when it comes to carrying but you can't go wrong with Sig quality that's for sure.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Back