• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

heart rate

tedtest

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Do any of u guys get an elevated resting heart rate while on cycle? Mine gets a little elevated and elevates faster while lifting,what i mean by elevates faster when lifting is that it gets higher faster than normal. How do you guys control this?is this normal at 500mg Test E per week?my BP stays normal though.

Last edited:
Yes it is common. i can't say it's healthy though. What happens is the blood volume and thickness goes up so the heart has to pump harder and faster to get the thicker blood around. Also thre is some CNS stimulation which also can increase heart rate. A third thing at high dose is activation of the vascular epithelium androgen receptors, which make the vessles constrict more than normal. So you have a few mechanisms I know of that lead to higher heart rate and often higher BP.

. i do donate whole blood every 2 months as im on TRT but decided to run a cycle.i got a heart rate monitor to see how high my heart rate would get when i lifted for curiosity and after i finished my 4th set of heavy barbell curls and sat down for a sec my pulse was at 153. how high is too high for pulse rate when lifting or any kind of exercise?

Yes it is common. i can't say it's healthy though. What happens is the blood volume and thickness goes up so the heart has to pump harder and faster to get the thicker blood around. Also there is some CNS stimulation which also can increase heart rate. A third thing at high dose is activation of the vascular epithelium androgen receptors, which make the vessels constrict more than normal. So you have a few mechanisms I know of that lead to higher heart rate and often higher BP.
He said everything there was to say.

. i do donate whole blood every 2 months as im on TRT but decided to run a cycle.i got a heart rate monitor to see how high my heart rate would get when i lifted for curiosity and after i finished my 4th set of heavy barbell curls and sat down for a sec my pulse was at 153. how high is too high for pulse rate when lifting or any kind of exercise?
Were you exercising before? 153 is not a problem. What's your BP like?

BP WAS 128/84 this was after workout. Yes i was lifting before.

Normal for me since it has to work harder to move an extra 20-25lbs in bulk.

Back