• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Why isnt this stuff working?

anonymousalias100

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok heres the situation. I started a cycle of Sustanon, trenbolone, and d-bol 7 weeks ago. I have been on 1000mg/wk sustanon, 50mg D-bol, and 400mg Tren E. Finished D-bol 3 weeks ago. I have meticulously logged my diet, cycled my carbs and worked out every day except 4 days I was very sick. I am consuming 400gr Protein, 350-400gr carbs, and less than 120gr Fat daily, totalling around 3800-4200 calories. I work out 90 min/ day 6 days/wk.

The problem I have is that I started this cycle at 212lbs, and I am only up to 218lbs.

I got my gear from a highly reviewed supposedly legit source but I am not seeing the results Ive seen previously. Other than just bunk gear any ideas?

u r saying diet and training r ok,and u gained only 6 lbs in 7 weeks.not an expert at all,but seems it can only be bunk gear.is the source from this forum?
if so,get your posts to 10 and pm a rep.

I'm calling bullshit on this post right now for a trillion reasons.

Sonny Beach! I gained 8 lbs just reading your diet! Any sides from the gears? Dbol gives me a pretty distinct mood change and blood pressure increase. That much test and you should be pole vaulting out of bed every morning. Have you run this cycle before, and how many other cycles- I see this isn't your first, so you should know if its bunk.
there is a privatemd coupon on this board that will get you bloodwork for $60. If its bunk from a "reputable" source, they know they have an issue and should make it right.

First off you have very little, next to no personal info. How long you training? What type of training do you do? 6 days for 90 minutes means nothing. It sounds like you neve a lot more to learn in the training area for sure. Not bashing but from that comment that's what I would determine. What are your goals? How old are you? From my experience is hard for me to keep weight on with tren. I have to eat so much more. I would not use it if my primary goal is to add mass. But the gains are solid. Rest is key also. 6 days, depending on what your doing, could be too much for you.

Do you have blood work?

(1) I would have gained more weight than that if I was eating that much natty (2) if you're on that much gear, it can't all be bunk (3) you've got like 6 posts....

Hey call bullshit if u want i dont care! Im not here pimping or trashing anyones product so why would i waste my time???? I think your just a typical forum rat asshole, imho 6 post opinion.

im 33, this my 2nd cycle ever, and i stepped it up a huge notch from my last one. My goal for this cycle was to gain about 15lb of lean muscle, i thought it would be easy with my plan 8 weeks bulking and 8 weeks cutting to get that nice chiseled look.

sides i am getting for sure, pole vaulting out of bed 2-3 times a night and my wife can barely walk lol! My hair is falling out, but not real badthankfully, and i have the most terrible gas ive ever experienced (trenbolone??)

My training regimen is pretty routine. I warm up 7-10 min w/ light cardio, stretch the days training area for 10-15 min. Then i get about an hour of solid sets on dumbells and cables. I train by individual muscle groups, e.g. Chest/bicep, tricep/lats, delts/traps etc etc. i had a pretty damn good PT when i first started so ive got a good routine and form. I am focusing now on low rep high weight as Im trying to build, when i get into cutting Il start with timed sets, ladders, 21s, and 100s with lower weights.

i may be new here, but Im not new in the gym. I will say i have tremendous increase in strength, Im just not seeing the weight. Also to be noted, I am not a "hard gainer". Ive been as big as 285lb, but i was fat then lol.

sorry for spelling errors dont have lots of time to spend, also why not much info. Try being a pipewelder 60hrs a week, training and going to school and your info might not be all up on here either bro.

thanks for any advice.

Well I'll mention a few things . Talk about a aggressive 2nd cycle ! The run you describe is a monster . I can't believe all the gear is bunk . Your diet sounds exellent and with that run you should be gaining like crazy . I would get labs first . But I do notice a glaring weakness in your approach . You have an extremely buisy life with work and school . You said you train 6 days a week on top of that so it makes me suspect overtraining . This problem can creep up on the best of us before you know it . Many guys want to make the most out of a run so they train way to often . You grow when you rest . I would take 2 days off and rest . Then resume but only 5 days a week , split it how you want . A side note about the cutting part of your program . drop all the super high rep sets with "light " weight you have planned . Your muscles only get smaller with this approach . Train the same , reps about 8 - 10 for upper body and 10 - 15 for legs going to complete failure on at least the last set of each exercise . Getting low bodyfat is a function of diet and cardio . Keep the weights heavy but in the rep range to keep them full and big . The dbol alone should have you gaining at least 15 lbs if you are truly eating 400 gr protein and equal carbs per day so sometyhing is wrong .

I re- read your op and you said in 7 weeks you have trained everyday except 4 when you were real sick . IMHO there you go . Only 4 days rest in 7 weeks and you work 60hrs a week and go to school . And you had a bad illness , all fits for me .

I re- read your op and you said in 7 weeks you have trained everyday except 4 when you were real sick . IMHO there you go . Only 4 days rest in 7 weeks and you work 60hrs a week and go to school . And you had a bad illness , all fits for me .

u say the guy is really overtrained?
have to say I didn't read well,just thinking he was training as usual bb do (like 5/w) and had a little pause for illness...
still I have some doubts...with all that gear and food, 6lbs are soooooooo little,even on overtraining.

Ok heres the situation. I started a cycle of Sustanon, trenbolone, and d-bol 7 weeks ago. I have been on 1000mg/wk sustanon, 50mg D-bol, and 400mg Tren E. Finished D-bol 3 weeks ago. I have meticulously logged my diet, cycled my carbs and worked out every day except 4 days I was very sick. I am consuming 400gr Protein, 350-400gr carbs, and less than 120gr Fat daily, totalling around 3800-4200 calories. I work out 90 min/ day 6 days/wk.

The problem I have is that I started this cycle at 212lbs, and I am only up to 218lbs.

I got my gear from a highly reviewed supposedly legit source but I am not seeing the results Ive seen previously. Other than just bunk gear any ideas?

Inb4 calls out a source

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am going to ask this. Just because...you say you are not new to the gym. How long have you been training solid? How long training before first cycle? What was you first cycle, and what were your gains? What I am getting at here, is do you know what rep range work best for size and strength for you. Any broke dick personal trainer can say you gain the most size using 8-12 reps and strength 4-6. Guess what, I turn into a little bitch when I work over 6 reps. I get small and weak. 8 reps is cardio for me.

Get Shredded!
did you get precycle labs? either way bloodwor is important for these situation and your own as well....just btue dbol alone should have gave your feedback let alone all the other shit.....

Geofsawyer- Go find someone else to harrass. I am trying to have a constructive conversation, not about sources, but about what I am doing wrong. You need to learn to read or maybe you are just stupid? I believe in my very first post on this thread stated "any ideas OTHER THAN just bunk gear? What that means is that Im not looking to throw a source under the bus, or blame anyone; read and comprehend or please dont waste anymore of my time with your negative attitude or perception of me. Thanks, have a nice life.

Tbjeff- idk what your comment means but i suspect your in the boat w/ sawyer. If so, please read above and apply to yourself.

I69lou- thanks brother I appreciate your feedback. I suspect you could be right my stress level has bern thru the roof lately. So 5 days only is your take. Please opine on length of workout? 90min ok or too long?

Liljoe- ive been in the gym for 3 years solid now. I went 1 year to lose weight and get into shape, i lost 93lbs in that year. About 4mths into the 2nd year i tried AAS, test @ 500mg/ wk for 12 weeks, and stacked it with winny for the last 6. Had great results, gained 15-20lbs and looked phenominal. Unfortunately in the last week of that cycle i suffered a type 2 SLAP tear in my left shoulder and was out for 6mths in therapy for recovery. I kept my diet pretty tight and got back on it october of last year, everything felt healthy and strong and i had almost no sides from my first cycle so i went all out on this one. Unfortunately i simply cant do super heavy lo rep sets, my shoulder just cant take it. I do however push to failure with weights i can handle. Also learned how bad winny is for joints so left it out this round.

i am suspecting 2 things like others have stated over training is certainly one and under dosed or beat gear or it could be a combination of both. 50mgs of dbol would have 10-15lbs on me in that time frame alone, shit with those calories i could put that weight on naturally, i suspect gear for starters, even with over training you would have put on more than those few pounds

Geofsawyer- Go find someone else to harrass. I am trying to have a constructive conversation, not about sources, but about what I am doing wrong. You need to learn to read or maybe you are just stupid? I believe in my very first post on this thread stated "any ideas OTHER THAN just bunk gear? What that means is that Im not looking to throw a source under the bus, or blame anyone; read and comprehend or please dont waste anymore of my time with your negative attitude or perception of me. Thanks, have a nice life.

Tbjeff- idk what your comment means but i suspect your in the boat w/ sawyer. If so, please read above and apply to yourself.

I69lou- thanks brother I appreciate your feedback. I suspect you could be right my stress level has bern thru the roof lately. So 5 days only is your take. Please opine on length of workout? 90min ok or too long?

Liljoe- ive been in the gym for 3 years solid now. I went 1 year to lose weight and get into shape, i lost 93lbs in that year. About 4mths into the 2nd year i tried AAS, test @ 500mg/ wk for 12 weeks, and stacked it with winny for the last 6. Had great results, gained 15-20lbs and looked phenominal. Unfortunately in the last week of that cycle i suffered a type 2 SLAP tear in my left shoulder and was out for 6mths in therapy for recovery. I kept my diet pretty tight and got back on it october of last year, everything felt healthy and strong and i had almost no sides from my first cycle so i went all out on this one. Unfortunately i simply cant do super heavy lo rep sets, my shoulder just cant take it. I do however push to failure with weights i can handle. Also learned how bad winny is for joints so left it out this round.

Hey bro, sorry we got off on the wrong foot. I think we just need a little more information so we can appropriately evaluate your problem. 1. Are you a pre-op or post-op transsexual? (2) How many days ago did you begin working out at Planet Fitness/Curves? (3) What is your max on your Thighmaster? GICH :thinking:

Liljoe- ive been in the gym for 3 years solid now. I went 1 year to lose weight and get into shape, i lost 93lbs in that year. About 4mths into the 2nd year i tried AAS, test @ 500mg/ wk for 12 weeks, and stacked it with winny for the last 6. Had great results, gained 15-20lbs and looked phenominal. Unfortunately in the last week of that cycle i suffered a type 2 SLAP tear in my left shoulder and was out for 6mths in therapy for recovery. I kept my diet pretty tight and got back on it october of last year, everything felt healthy and strong and i had almost no sides from my first cycle so i went all out on this one. Unfortunately i simply cant do super heavy lo rep sets, my shoulder just cant take it. I do however push to failure with weights i can handle. Also learned how bad winny is for joints so left it out this round.[/QUOTE]

Sounds good. Here is the deal, at least for me and I will leave gear out of it. If you go heavy you are going to have to 1)Do a de-load week periodically or 2) take a week off. I opt for the latter....usually. I don't follow a schedule, I let my body tell me. I have had joint issues and still battle with a bicep tendon I strained a few years back. Honestly, probably needs to be repaired. I tend to be better off as far as joint fatigue goes with lower reps. Also, I wouldn't worry about taking every set to failure. Leave a rep in there. That will also help conserve your joints, shoulders in particular...especially while benching or doing shoulder presses of any kind. Hope that helps a little. Isn't the same for everyone but it works for me.

Stop responding back and forth and plain an simple get labs then provide them them continue regarding this post

You're almost certainly overtraining and you're tendons and joints are NOT ready for what you are doing. You've had 3 years in the gym, the first 1.5 of which were spent dropping a hundred pounds. The chems you are using are going to push your muscle growth far too fast for the tendons to keep up at your age. You're gonna start blowing shit out again real soon. Trust me, I've been there. When we were 27 years old we could do that but not when you start getting north of 30. Especially when you were relatively sedentary beforehand. You did start this because you needed to drop 100 pounds, that 100 pounds came from somewhere and it certainly wasn't from running Spartan Races ;)

1. You grow when you rest.
The gym is where you rip it all down. The bed is where it gets put back together.
No rest, no growth!
2. Cut that cocktail of chems out! You need more time in the gym to build bone and tendon strength before you go shooting tren in your ass. If you insist on staying on cycle, cut it to no more than 400mg/wk of test-e or cyp administered though two equal 200mg shots per week. Drop everything else. Make sure you have a well planned PCT as well or you can plan on staying on that dose for the next 30 years. Been there, done that.... I'm on TRT and been on it since I was 30.

The low dose test will help you progress slightly faster than normal but not so much that you won't have to bust your ass and work smarter to get there. You want slow but steady gains that give your tendons and bones a chance to catch up. Give it at least a year of solid injury free gym time before you get crazy with compounds like tren again.

Lastly, the shoulder is going to force you to do what I did. You're gonna have to learn more about the science of body building. The day's of walking in the gym and shifting the foundation with every lift are probably over. You'll be amazed at how much easier it is on the body and the joints once you learn some tricks. Take a look at things like MI40. Focus on form, tension, tempo. Work smarter....

One last thing. These chems, testosterone included, reduce collagen synthesis in the body. They are all contributing to exacerbating the tendon and joint problem. Take that into account when you plan your OTC supplements.

Good Luck bro. I know this isn't what you would expect to here on a roid forum but hey, give it a shot.

Back