• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New Guy First Cycle Help?

MachoMan94

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys, only new on the forums and just wanted to educate myself on cycles, I dont know much people who have used steroids apart from one friend so all my info has come from him so just want to get peoples opinions. I compete in powerlifting and physique shows and have only ever used clen. I hope to get bigger and enter a bodybuilding show coming up. My problem is Im moving abroad in 14weeks and so more then likely I wont have any training for apart from TRX for a few months and diet will be poor also just as I settle. I was told I may lose alot of the muscle gained on cycle because of this. I just want to try a little bit test and maybe some clen with it to get sub 5% bf.
I was told the best cycle to do would be 8weeks of Test P running 300mg a week, shooting Monday, Wednesday and Friday and I would be looking at gaining 12-15lbs of muscle and might lose 5 of that coming off cycle. Bodybuilding show would be 6weeks into the cycle.
What do people think of the cycle?
Will I lose the muscle?
Am I too young or small to start using? Should I wait a year or 2?

Current Stats
height: 5,10
weigth: 176lbs (80kg)
bodyfat: 10%

All info will be very helpful, Peace :D

Yeah, you probably don't want to hear this...
You are too young, and will lose most everything in 3 months anyway. Wait a few years until you can get your diet and workout down, then do a Test cycle. Doing one at 20 is just asking for stunting what your body should naturally be capable of. Get to your body's genetic potential first through diet and excercize. Good luck whatever you decide. Guys alot smarter than me will chime in.

Yeah, you probably don't want to hear this...
You are too young, and will lose most everything in 3 months anyway. Wait a few years until you can get your diet and workout down, then do a Test cycle. Doing one at 20 is just asking for stunting what your body should naturally be capable of. Get to your body's genetic potential first through diet and excercize. Good luck whatever you decide. Guys alot smarter than me will chime in.

Yea I agree with this. If you were pushing 195-200 at 10-12% bf then that would be one thing....but I think you have room to grow. I'm not going to lecture you though. Tons of people on here started at 20 too lol. Like I said though, I would see if you can gain some solid mass over the next two or three years.

I am glad to read that you are researching and asking questions before just jumping into it. When I was 20, around 12 years ago I wish I would have done the same. I had some friends talk me into trying a cycle and I have regretted it every day since. Also I would never recommend doing a cycle unless you are 100% certain you can dedicate the right amount of time needed for the cycle. Lots of people put hours of planning into their "on" cycle but very little thought into their "off" cycle time. The "off" cycle time is the most important, this will decide how much of your gains and strength you keep.

ye my friend told me to just do 8 weeks and then i have 6 weeks before i go away and that should be enough "off" cycle time that I can keep most of the muscle, what do you think?

Long as you keep eating well and don't over train you should keep good gains. However, I have never tried test P, so maybe someone with better knowledge on that will chime in. I have always run very similar cycles consisting of test E/test C with EQ or Deca and dianabol.

Orriginally I was looking at Test E but I was told Test P would be better because Test E would be in my system longer and take longer to come out and longer to kick in so considering my situation of a contest 6 weeks into cycle and going away 6 weeks post cycle my friend told me Test P would be best

I did my first cycle at your age. While not extremely diligent in my research, I had a good understanding. It was a bomb.

My advice is to strive for the most in natty gains until about 24-25...sure that's not what you want to hear, but it's the best advice I could give.

Back