• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Starting again after 10 year layoff

Franco

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Greetings,
Is there any experienced advise regarding implementing a new cycle into my training and nutrition after a 10 year complete layoff without any help.
I continued to train and eat well but now I am in my 50's and need a little help.
Franco

I did the same thing, cycled when I was 30 had a 10 year lay off until I was 41 then started up earlier this year. I did a simple test only cycle, 500 mg/wk for 10 weeks just to get back into the game. Now I am thinking of just blast and cruising since I already have kids and my natural t is low.

Thanks Metalhead

I was hoping to get more feedback .
Take it easy
Franco

I too am cycling again after 10 years. I'll be running a 500mg a week Test cycle as well, followed with pct. Im 32 now and a bit more informed. Imo a test only cycle is a great way to get back in the game.

Thanks Rick , that sounds good but I will try a little less test and mix it up a little I'm 54.
Training hard without any help but a little extra protein I think even a little test should put me through the roof.
Bu thanks wish you good success.

Franco - keep in mind that if you use test your natural test will shut down, so however much you use has to cover for your natural production and then exceed it for you to see any benefit.

I would start by getting blood work so you can see your base levels of everything, and going from there.

Sent from the Planet Fitness holding cell because I asked to use the squat rack.

Back