• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

need info!!

MTRON187

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My budy has ben on test e 600mg a week sence last march and hes still on it is this bad or what ?? longest time ive been on it was 5months any advice i can give him ??? Pct? Thanks!!!

Need more info. How old, plan to have kids, done any bloodwork, know his estrogen level, cholesterol, etc?

Hes 38 3 kids had a vacectemy no more kids lolbhis first test test was 4923 was his level this was extra ,2138 his calest is a little high

There are people who are on trt for life. Unless it is causing him any BP problem or other problems, theres nothing bad.

If he is planning on RECOVERING, however, he may find harder time for prolonged shutdown.

He isn't on a try dose though. 600/week with test lvls that high is most def NOT trt.

Sent from the Planet Fitness holding cell because I asked to use the squat rack.

Yeah, he really needs to get his test down to "normal" levels every few months. Blast and cruise- check out the TRT board on here.

Like others have said, he can either come off and run a PCT or he can get on a HTR dose of 200-250mg every 7-10 days for around 3 months before he ramps up the dose again.

If he decided to come off, here is a PCT suggestion:

PoWeR PCT protocol

HCG 2500iu eod for day 1 to day 16
Clomid 100mg everyday/form day 1 to day 30
Nolvadex 20mg every day/ from day 1 to day 45

Like others have said, he can either come off and run a PCT or he can get on a HTR dose of 200-250mg every 7-10 days for around 3 months before he ramps up the dose again.

If he decided to come off, here is a PCT suggestion:

Props on power pct! Cant rep on my phone :(

Sent using Tapatren, the next gen in aas boarding. Avatar is Bailey Jay...

IML Gear Cream!
Finally someone that knows how to properly use hcg.

Back