• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Blast from the Past

BEING THAT I grew up with many AFRICAN AMERICAN'S I FEEL THIS IS" NOT " HOW THEY WISH TO BE BRANDDED.... BOOKER T. WASHINGTON IS ROLLING OVER IN HIS GRAVE!!! NEWS FLASH AFRICAN AMERICAN ARE NOT ONLY SMART BUT SURVIVORS OF GENOCIDE DURING THERE TIME IN THE U.S....IT'S NO JOKE...BULLSHIT!!!!!!!FUCK THIS JERK PUT HIM TO BED.......

BEING THAT I grew up with many AFRICAN AMERICAN'S I FEEL THIS IS" NOT " HOW THEY WISH TO BE BRANDDED.... BOOKER T. WASHINGTON IS ROLLING OVER IN HIS GRAVE!!! NEWS FLASH AFRICAN AMERICAN ARE NOT ONLY SMART BUT SURVIVORS OF GENOCIDE DURING THERE TIME IN THE U.S....IT'S NO JOKE...BULLSHIT!!!!!!!FUCK THIS JERK PUT HIM TO BED.......

imgur_gallery_hZSfl_Its_Time_to_Stop_Posting.jpg

Haha. This guy is great. Has he been around for a while or is this something new? His lyrics are actually pretty funny.

Haha you are the only one makin this racist. The dude is a white rapper. He's not making fun of black people. He's like Eminem but from the dirty dirty and funny as shit.

Haha. This guy is great. Has he been around for a while or is this something new? His lyrics are actually pretty funny.

He's was on From G's to Gents with Fonzworth Bentley I believe in like 2006 or 2007. He also did something on BET.

There is a three part mini series of he dirty dirk and Andy Milonakas driving around LA smoking drinking and piping pills rapping. It's fucking hilarious.

Sorry to much vodka again ...just dumb a drunk !!!! Please excuse me again got to much time on my hands ..my apologizes

Anyone who is anything in the world of the internet and IM will know what this is. Any negative feedback of my boy Riff Raff will results in sodomization by custom.

"I stay wit some seasoning salt." At the risk of being sodomized by Custom, where you fuck did you find this guys? Lol!

Back