• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

ip

mc11

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
so i have been out for awhile but still familiar with a particular source but cant find any info on them on any boards anymore. trying to find answers to some non responsive emails etc.. if i could get a pm or something.

Gone.

You also need 10 posts to activate PM feature

IP is out. Plenty of other great sources are in though so fear not my man. I found this place after IP went out too.

Good ole IP. He was the first make this stuff so readily available....at least in my neck of the woods. I remember when he had GBL.

he was one of my very first sources back in the 90's,

honestly his pills may never been on point but the oils did thier job. infact ihave fellow bros that use him to this day but it wasnt til recently i had noticed he was not on any boards anymore just a ghost and he got sloppy with orders and responding etc..

You win!! I love that every pill was the same size just different color no matter what mg.

i know right, like skittles but with a few more colors, everything was 50mgs.
he had his own version of the british dispensary pinks, the 5mg melics he called them, these were before the skittles, that was so long ago hahaha.
but bruce lee was a fucking legend, the dude was a ghost for so long, some of his packaging i still rave about, he was a genius some times

bruce lee?

- - - Updated - - -

nvm took me a minute i remember this now^^

IP was quality. And a good guy. Last order, I saw him go under the day after picking up funds. I actually joined this board to see if others had any luck with IP in past situations. Two months later, I got everything. Labels were a little crazy, but everything was exactly what I ordered. He definitely kept his good name with me. I don't want to start rumors here, but I saw some posts on another board last week that hinted at IP coming back.

I miss Ron / ip he was awesome !
Always came through no matter what.
Remember the discounts for larger quantities from category a or b ?
F'ing loved him !!

IP was quality. And a good guy. Last order, I saw him go under the day after picking up funds. I actually joined this board to see if others had any luck with IP in past situations. Two months later, I got everything. Labels were a little crazy, but everything was exactly what I ordered. He definitely kept his good name with me. I don't want to start rumors here, but I saw some posts on another board last week that hinted at IP coming back.

If I lived in China i would restart IP and make a fortune. IP changed hands twice when I used to deal with him.

IP biggest
scam there is. One of the last orders that I actually received from them had Dbol pills instead of the Win pills that I ordered.

IP biggest
scam there is. One of the last orders that I actually received from them had Dbol pills instead of the Win pills that I ordered.

A mixed up order on an illegal purchase?!! No way! SCAM! Dude, that's probably happened to everyone here. Shit happens. It's how you approach the situation that'll get it resolved. And in case you were wondering, yelling "SCAM" isn't one of the best ways.

I still have the address to his last site before he shut down. Good memories.. :)
There is a domestic sponsor on PM that sells IP tabs, and has "IP" in the name.. I also read somewhere he was coming back, dunno.. :coffee:

I thought Ron was awesome and he treated me amazing !
Never ever had quality issue, ever.
He also once fronted me a good size order and offered to let me pay him over a 6 month period !
I refused and paid him with in a week.
I can only go on how he treated me and his long duration in the game.
A1 in my book

He turn scammer or no?

- - - Updated - - -

I just made donations n no response ?

Who knows. He's not a sponsor anymore. Never ran his oils but the pills were hit or miss

Back