• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Test e and primo cycle ?

HEISENBURG

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey bros just thought i would post my cycle im about to run up and see what yall think..

Test E - 350mg pw 1-14
Primo 600mg pw 1-14
Tbol 50mg per day 1-4
Var 50mg per day 10-14
Hcg 500 uis 2x pw 12-14
Hcg 1000 uis 2x pw 14-16
Pct: Clomid 50/50/25/25 16-20
Nolva 40/40/20/20 16-20

Stats 23 185lbs 9% bf this will be my 2nd cycle. My goal is a lean bulk any critique would be appreciated thanks.

You may as well use test P since you have to inj primo rather frequently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's their name? Probably bunk of their not a sponsor here...just sayin lol

LOL its fairly new lab. called robolics. my friend was on their primo and he had labs done mid cycle and it was legit. but i agree with u i dont like trying any gear that isnt sponsored here.

LOL its fairly new lab. called robolics. my friend was on their primo and he had labs done mid cycle and it was legit. but i agree with u i dont like trying any gear that isnt sponsored here.
Probably a dumb question...

but how can you tell its real primo w labs?

Edit. I also wanna run a test e/primo/ lowlow deca cycle in a few months..

IML Gear Cream!
Probably a dumb question...

but how can you tell its real primo w labs?

Edit. I also wanna run a test e/primo/ lowlow deca cycle in a few months..

from my understanding an i could be wrong, but his test was above 1500 and at that low dose of test e 350 a week shouldnt have been the reason. in my understanding primo is suppose to make other compounds more potent or have a better anabolic affect. that and he usually has bad sides running test but he got hardly any at all while running primo... but it also could have been eq or something similar i guess there is no for sure way to kno.

My test was above 1500 on 500mg test e per week....

Im no expert but i dont think u can tell if its real primo by test levels...

Hopefully a more experienced member chimes in

Back