• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Not sure I understand how this works

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dshb

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys -- sorry if this is the wrong board.. seemed like this topic fit here.

I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around how nonchalantly folks are buying and selling certain items on this board. I can remember a long time ago having to go through email encryption and "security questions" when doing an email transaction for both parties' security. (This was during the e-gold/ziplip era.)

That said, why do some sellers not use or even care about secure email encryption? Has something in particular been legalized while I was living under a rock? Can anyone explain why these safe measures no longer seem to be needed (or wanted) by many?

I never left!

Calm down fellas, this is a pretty good question. A lot of sources do still use securenym and safe-mail, and other encrypted means of communication. HOWEVER, it is very, very easy to purchase anything on here with a post count of 2, or not even being a member here. I won't name this source but there is one where you can buy their products with your debit card. Nuts, but hey, a business is a business and they'll go teeth and nails to deliver the easiest means of tender trading they can. But yeah, a lot more laxed, even at a time where UGL's are being busted like it's cool. Stay safe men.

Thanks man. It just seems strange to me. I've been away from the game for 7.. no, 8 years and now people are using gmail and yahoo to buy schedule three drugs? Dafuk?! Does anyone assume that the NSA doesn't have access to those accounts at the drop of a hat?

Calm down fellas, this is a pretty good question. A lot of sources do still use securenym and safe-mail, and other encrypted means of communication. HOWEVER, it is very, very easy to purchase anything on here with a post count of 2, or not even being a member here. I won't name this source but there is one where you can buy their products with your debit card. Nuts, but hey, a business is a business and they'll go teeth and nails to deliver the easiest means of tender trading they can. But yeah, a lot more laxed, even at a time where UGL's are being busted like it's cool. Stay safe men.

they do and I don't encourage it at all.

I also don't send lists to total newbs...you wanna give me a screen name from a different board and some sort of reference then thats different.

Thanks man. It just seems strange to me. I've been away from the game for 7.. no, 8 years and now people are using gmail and yahoo to buy schedule three drugs? Dafuk?! Does anyone assume that the NSA doesn't have access to those accounts at the drop of a hat?

Nothing on your computer is "safe". Absolutely nothing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
PGP encrypted emails with 40+ character passwords aren't either. With ten years of effort someone can eventually get in to it.

It isn't bullet proof but it's better than yahoo.. and that it my point.

Nothing on your computer is "safe". Absolutely nothing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back