• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

stupid shit.

88HerculesGenes88

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I was pinning my 400 yesterday in my quad like always and was having trouble, dull darts, 23g, anyways I was feeling pain on the way in, just like the dart was dull and the muscle tissue wasn't giving in, do, I pulled out, switched the tip and found a different spot, went in smooth, aspirated and bam, there arose a few bubbles of blood, pulled out and contemplated on what to do, I knew it was my blood, but still, did some reading, a lot of read said it was fine to shoot eith a lil blood in the syringe, but after much thought I decided after pulling out twice and exposing my gear to air for that long that it was best to say fuck that cc of test and start all over. Lol, yea I'm paranoid. Fuck infection! !!!

Fuck that it's my blood anyways, back in it would go, and blow it all up in there

When ever that first pin attempt goes bad, for whatever reason... The following attempts are usually just as bad.

I hate pulling out ;)

^^ This. I never pull out :jerkit:

Better safe than sorry if you are uncertain in your method or whether you've contaminated your injection.

Sounds like in your situation you would be ok with swapping to a new sharp needle, taking a deep breath and hitting a new spot, although I guess that's sort of what you tried first. Your blood is your blood, not going to catch anything you don't have since it hasn't been in contact with anything except the sterile syringe.

Your aggravation sounds like an ongoing problem with injections though (" always having trouble"), maybe some extra research on injections and follow up questions would help your pins. It's definitely a learned skill for everyone and finding what works best for you (gauge, length, spots, etc) and save future aggravation and gear.

This place is full of hypochondriacs.

lololol...it wouldnt hurt you to inject it but I'll tell ya what..blood is almost like corrosive..it hurts like HELL in places it doesn't belong

I don't remember if its because of the ph or what (must be right?) but anyway you probably saved yourself a hella lotta pip at least

Next time just pull out and pop a midol instead.

23g is too big. Get a smaller gauge. 25 is ok but I almost always use 27g. Can't even feel it.

lololol...it wouldnt hurt you to inject it but I'll tell ya what..blood is almost like corrosive..it hurts like HELL in places it doesn't belong

I don't remember if its because of the ph or what (must be right?) but anyway you probably saved yourself a hella lotta pip at least
I'm thinking maybe more of a clotting issue (?) with that, for me it would depend how much we're talking about, a dribble or got a gush. If you had much you could just shoot it out when you switch needles and move over anyway I figure.

Use a 18 gauge pin. If you hit a vein, you will bleed out before you can decide what to do... ;)

Sent from a commodore 128 running MacOS 1.2 and MultiFinder.

Better safe than sorry if you are uncertain in your method or whether you've contaminated your injection.

Sounds like in your situation you would be ok with swapping to a new sharp needle, taking a deep breath and hitting a new spot, although I guess that's sort of what you tried first. Your blood is your blood, not going to catch anything you don't have since it hasn't been in contact with anything except the sterile syringe.

Your aggravation sounds like an ongoing problem with injections though (" always having trouble"), maybe some extra research on injections and follow up questions would help your pins. It's definitely a learned skill for everyone and finding what works best for you (gauge, length, spots, etc) and save future aggravation and gear.
Nah, I never have issues, never pulled out, this time was weird, I think I just made a vessel in my muscle tissue bleed andsucked a lil up, my main concern was just that the gear had been exposed to air 2 times, and hey an abcess is not in my agenda, my 23g are shitty made for animals, so heavy duty, got some med grade 25g and they are amazing. But yea, never had any issues before.

Use a 18 gauge pin. If you hit a vein, you will bleed out before you can decide what to do... ;)

Fuck all that, lol, I use 18's to draw sometimes and those are huge. That's real man shit

Pulling out is overrated. Just go deeper!!

SPRAY AND PRAY BABY!!!

I think I read your post out of context but IDGAF...

Dolls_Laughing.gif

Nah, I never have issues, never pulled out, this time was weird, I think I just made a vessel in my muscle tissue bleed andsucked a lil up, my main concern was just that the gear had been exposed to air 2 times, and hey an abcess is not in my agenda, my 23g are shitty made for animals, so heavy duty, got some med grade 25g and they are amazing. But yea, never had any issues before.

no sweat man either way, and plenty of people use 23g especially for infrequent injections. Better safe than sorry so you did well being cautious. Not a lot in the air that'll get you sick unless someone else in the room sneezing and coughing in your direction. Plenty of mold and pollen floating in the air, but shouldn't hurt you unless you're allergic. Definitely better to be a bit more cautious and expend a bit on needles or gear than end up at the doctor sick and explaining an infection.

no sweat man either way, and plenty of people use 23g especially for infrequent injections. Better safe than sorry so you did well being cautious. Not a lot in the air that'll get you sick unless someone else in the room sneezing and coughing in your direction. Plenty of mold and pollen floating in the air, but shouldn't hurt you unless you're allergic. Definitely better to be a bit more cautious and expend a bit on needles or gear than end up at the doctor sick and explaining an infection.

Great info, thank you, exactly the kind of feedback I was looking for, (helpful)

Anytime. Only bad question or concern is the one that isn't asked. That's why you joined the community. We share knowledge here as best we can.

Back