• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Say a prayer for CUSTOM!

RoidsR4m3

Going Pro 2016
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys, Please pray for an awesome brother and an amazing Rep here on ASF. CUSTOM needs some good wishes sent his way. A very unfortunate event happened where is brother-in-law died yesterday morning. Being that it was Chirstmas Eve, I know that that has got to be very hard for him and his family right now. If you could stop by the GrAnabolic Forum and just send some positive vibes his way. This is not an easy situation to tackle. I'm praying for you brother, I really am...

This was awful news.... prayers to ya Custom, and your whole family too brother.

Man, it seems like it's one thing after another:-/ Sorry to hear this.

sorry to hear this as well...does seem like a lot for one family to endure :(

Thanks everyone for your thoughts. Its been a rough couple of months for us and a tragic ending to this year. Funeral is tomorrow which Im not looking forward to. Im kinda of a weak hearted guy and it kills me to see others in pain. I hope everyone had an great Christmas and best wishes for the New Year.
Custom

PM me Custom..... I'm here for you man...... we are Jersey bro's.

Back