• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Sorry for the drama

tns

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys. im the new guy. Hmmm i was lifting for about 4-5 years on and off with bad eating habbits and no idea of how to workout. (why 5reps. why 8reps, why 5sets, 2years of no cardio)
well i had an accident broke my ribs, started only cardio with low calorie intake, i got ripped and my ab muscle went weak and got a hernia after that.
So back in the game i started studying on the NET about weight lifting, about fitness, slowly began to understand the macro and micro importance of nutrients, i figured out 100gr a day protein is LOW for my 210pounds 6ft.
After Surgery, and 1year of strictly swimming for rehabilitation (cause my cut in stomach was 11cm long, got all my muscle strained for long time) i started lifting again.i was 210lbs i got BF 24%,​ i was a weak fat ass I SKY ROCKETED MY SELF in 3 months to 185pounds to 19% and i added 2,5pounds of lean muscle tissue. i liked to see how my strength went up through the roof with proper training.
I mean back squat. I my 1st real free weight back squat was on 2013 started with barbell only and i am ending this year with 276pounds max rep proper form. i hit a 352lbs on deadlift.
I dont do conventional bodybuilding. Instead i inherited all the good stuff from CF, and i am currently powerlifting, olympic weightlifting, doing so much gymnastics core+rings, and tons of metabolic conditioning and cardio.maybe 3hours a day for 5 days
Right now i joined this site, because i want to learn how to use some aas. I am training to enjoy myself and look good at the same time.
Im 26 years old and last i recently i bought some Halo for 1st time(was sold as a ph but i now know that is still a steroid and got already my pct:confused: and otc:confused:, and if anyone is willing to give me some tips on that i can email him my program..) Well thats all.

SORRY FOR THE LONG POST. Critique is welcomed.:D:D:D

My whole background crying and bitching about my hernia and weak fat ass... ( it was just some self sarcasm, i hope its not offending )

You're good bro, take it easy, take your shoes off, stay a while.

welcome. The only recommendation at this time is read a lot and specially the stikies. Good sticky regarding first cycle from start to end. Good luck.

Thnx bro.

thats not bitching at all thts just a little backround on yourself bro welcome have fun here and learn and get big bro your in a good spot lots of good dudes here and good info brother

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome

I don't think that's drama...does sound very sincere tho!! Welcome aboard bro! Gat your post count up so ya can PM...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

thnx mate.. i ve been busting my ass reading.. my eyes are ready to pop out. maybe i need to zoom in a little bit

welcome to ASF, and if you think thats drama you haven't seen anything yet :)

thnx mate.. i ve been busting my ass reading.. my eyes are ready to pop out. maybe i need to zoom in a little bit

I know exactly what ya mean! I had to start limiting my time reading and researching or else I would be on my laptop from the time I got off work till I had to go to sleep!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Welcome aboard.
I learn something new every day on these forums. It's a great community to learn from for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i'm new here as well, but these guys are on point and friendly, and give great advice

Nothing wrong with introducing yourself and giving us some background. Welcome to ASF.

JD and kirkb said it bro.
Nothing wrong with a proper introduction. Everything you listed is the info needed to give you the proper advice. We are all different and our bodies respond differently. So just read up and ask questions.
As far as drama, we have worked to keep this place free of drama and bs, of course you will still have some that like to stir the pot, but maybe they will spend more of their time on other boards as less people are laughing at their stale jokes on this one!

Hahahahaha!

Welcome bro and enjoy!

Back