• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Switching during cycle

dent42

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok, so lets say something is not right (which I agree with) and I have some new Test E and EQ ordered but may not receive it for 10 days. (I think only the Test E is causing problems though)

I do have access to some Test P.

Do I switch to P and keep running my EQ, or just switch to the P and drop the EQ until I get more?

How much P should I do (now doing 1000mg E / 600mg EQ), and how do I make the switch back when I get new gear?

I was planning on at least 16 weeks with the EQ.

Test is test. If you want to switch to a different ester than do it, just make sure you pin more frequently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Plus the EQ will take at least 6 weeks to start doing something, so don't jump on and off of it.

OK, that I can understand.
But what about when going back to E, do you have to overlap? Does it take time to get back into your system?

I haven't done it personally before, but yes, there would be overlap. Pin your last shot of E, then do half dose shots of your P (or even more accurately a 50% dose followed by a 75%) for the next two shots. That's just a guess, but it would make sense based off the half life times.

Back