• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Carrier Oil clarifications:

Priapus

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I saw the other thread discussing the different carrier oils but I think part of my question is really basic. Like to clarify the initials used and their relative popularity for various reasons:

GSO - GrapeSeed Oil
EVOO - Extra Virgin Olive Oil
SO - Safflower Oil
EO - Essential Oil???? If so which one there are so many?
CSO - CottonSeed Oil???
AO - Apricot Oil????
Miglyol - Is this an MCT? If so would one use MCT oil in it's place? Is this what labs are using that produces the clear oils I've been seeing more and more lately?

I suppose I'd like to learn the benefit of using one over the other. Obviously some are more readily attainable than others.

Any instruction or guidance here is appreciated.

Thanks guys

How much better grapeseed or cottonseed oil would be when compared with Extra Virgin Olive Oil for homebrew?

Eo is thinner more clearer, easier to pin through smaller gauge needles

How much better grapeseed or cottonseed oil would be when compared with Extra Virgin Olive Oil for homebrew?

Do not use olive oil as a carrier.

If you are making a normal concentration product go with gso, cso, or sesame.

If your going with a higher concentration than normal product consider EO as either a full or partial carrier split with one of the oils above.

If clear gear is what your after look into mct. Though ive never personally used it myself after checking the msds on it.

I use straight Ethyl Oleate for tren-acetate, inj. Dbol, T.N.E..For all else, G.S.O./E.O. 50/50, 18% B.B.,3% B. A....Gear seems to dissapate quicker and i can use a 25ga. Pin

Love all the tips guys, thanks!

Why when I think MCT I think Medium Chain Triglyceride I can get at the health store. Not the same thing is it?

I'm guessing it's not that easy to come by, and by some opinions being "clear" doesn't necessarily make it better.

Back