• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Real vs fake hyges

bushmaster

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Fake on left, real on right.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1387401668133.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1387401668133.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 87
  • uploadfromtaptalk1387401679606.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1387401679606.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 68
  • uploadfromtaptalk1387401691689.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1387401691689.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 69
  • uploadfromtaptalk1387401703724.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1387401703724.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 65
This brand is another one that has come under scrutiny because of the various people selling it who claim they are the legitimate producers of Hygetropin. Hygetropin.com.cn sells the 200iu kits with the green pin wheels, and they sell the 100iu kits with the Brown pin wheel tops. They claim that they are the legit site that is under the control of Hygene Biopharm. There is another version of Hygetropin that have the Yellow Tops with the dragon design on the cap. Those are the ones that say Hygetropin.cn and that site claims to be working in conjunction with Doctor Lin who was involved with the initial development of Hygetropin, but went out on his own in some type of patent dispute. So both companies claim to be the legit versions, and both claim they have the purest brand. In the middle of all of this are the tons of fakes that contain nothing. For instance the ones that have the word Hygetropin and 8iu stamped on the cap. So unless you are buying them from a reputable source (or direct) you're rolling the dice....Scary to say the least.

Attachments

• Hyge.jpg
    Hyge.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 48
  • Hygetropin Yellow Top.jpg
    Hygetropin Yellow Top.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 48
Sorry to TJ but whats all the different types of tropins and which is supposedly thr best ?

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Please show labs that back this up-am very interested -Thanks-OD

The reason I posted this thread was not to say any were not real gh. Merely was stating some are authentic and some are just knock offs which could have real gh inside. I test everything I would ever take and even test more times than one so that I know they're consistent. BUT if I'm going to spend the same amount of cash I'd rather buy authentic as I would tend to think they would pride themselves on quality control.

Moral to this rambling? TEST ALL GH NO MATTER THE SOURCE! I have been dealing with my sources for years but I still do periodic tests.

This brand is another one that has come under scrutiny because of the various people selling it who claim they are the legitimate producers of Hygetropin. Hygetropin.com.cn sells the 200iu kits with the green pin wheels, and they sell the 100iu kits with the Brown pin wheel tops. They claim that they are the legit site that is under the control of Hygene Biopharm. There is another version of Hygetropin that have the Yellow Tops with the dragon design on the cap. Those are the ones that say Hygetropin.cn and that site claims to be working in conjunction with Doctor Lin who was involved with the initial development of Hygetropin, but went out on his own in some type of patent dispute. So both companies claim to be the legit versions, and both claim they have the purest brand. In the middle of all of this are the tons of fakes that contain nothing. For instance the ones that have the word Hygetropin and 8iu stamped on the cap. So unless you are buying them from a reputable source (or direct) you're rolling the dice....Scary to say the least.

.com.cn or .cn which ones are better?

Back