• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

sweating excessivly

Mp5navy187

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I cant go anywhere nowadays and not start sweating up a storm mainly back area... On cycle off cycle it just getting annoying... Im sure my adhd medication doesnt help much... Anyone else have this problem and what can you do about it?:thinking:

I sweat a lot in my armpits only. Soak thru my shirts in 15 mins. Sucks. Tried various deoderants. The women's stuff works better for me, but still sweat a lot.

While on cycle I sweat even more. Like my forehead will be sweaty for no reason. Co-workers look at me funny.

dude I sweat when I eat.

for me... way worse on deca and tren. they seem to be the major motivator for sweat. but even without those two Im a sweater. sweating while AP(auto plow...sex) seems to be problematic

I am a sweater too, like you my back and my shoulders. Drink plenty of water, my sodium intake is low, not sure really what it is. Asked my pcp about it years ago and everything was fine he just said some people perspire more than others, it can be annoying some times.

I cant go anywhere nowadays and not start sweating up a storm mainly back area... On cycle off cycle it just getting annoying... Im sure my adhd medication doesnt help much... Anyone else have this problem and what can you do about it?:thinking:
Stop smoking!

Mate I completely understand. I sweat constantly. Like a prostitute in the Vatican on communion Sunday!
And I'm a Limey bastard so there's a distinct aroma that accompanies it. My gym has quite the malodorous scent to it indeed. You lads have it easy over there.

Sent from my Atari 2600 using a joystick and one red button

Ya it sucks I sweat at work... I sweat alot when I go out for food and drinks or when I were a jacket... When I go out during the day my forehead fogs up my shades like moist on top of the lens... I had a job interview last friday I was dressed slacks and button up long sleeve shirt dear lord the manager was like are hot? Im like naw nerves...

I don't sweat hardly at all during the day but soak my sheets almost every night. My wife change the bed sheets daily.It happens on low dose cruise of full blow cycle. It gets very annoying wakening up and have to get a towel to put down because sheets are soaked.

Honestly only used to drink soda like 95% of the time never would sweat then I get healthy drink only water milk and juice now I sweat like a pig.. gotta love being properly hydrated

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Back