• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

First cycle, should I double up on test the first week?

Jersey Gym Rat

H-AS Pharma Rep
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm about to start my first cycle and run test E alone w aromasin ED and test 500 EW split into two different doses on Monday and Thursday. I have pct set up as well. My question is, what do all of you think about bumping my first week up to 1000 for just the first week to kick start the cycle?

I've seen some people say to do it and more saying they'll kick start a cycle w dbol or another chemical but w keeping my first cycle simple I was thinking of loading the first week. What are your guys thoughts on this? Just looking for some insight bro's, thanks guys

This is a pretty controversial topic. Some say yes, some say no. Take everything with a grain of salt and decide what you want to do.

No, it is your first cycle, front loading is for more advanced cycles. What if you have a bad reaction to the gear you are running? You will be stuck with that feeling for a while. Dont do it.

No, it is your first cycle, front loading is for more advanced cycles. What if you have a bad reaction to the gear you are running? You will be stuck with that feeling for a while. Dont do it.

Seconded

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With metalhead and sigrep on this one.

Thanks guys, I knew it was controversial but couldn't find a while lot of discussion about it. As always you guys led me in the right direction, I'll stick to the cycle dose and not front load it. Thanks for the input bro's

Im with everyone else. If this is your FIRST cycle deffinately start low. You have no idea how you are going to react to it. And make sure you are aspirating EVERY SINGLE TIME!!! Start low and ramp up, hopefully you got enough to run a decent length run. I wouldn't go any higher than 1.5 eod on a first run. And be prepared if you hit a vein or anything else, your going to feel like your dying. It was scary as hell the first time I did. You get the sweats, heart races, coughing up a lung and just feel like death for about 5 minutes. So with your injections aspirate, then inject SLOW I do short injections so it may take a little longer but you are at least playing it safe to see if you hit anything. If you don't know what aspirating is you inject about an inch in give or take depending on the person and once your in draw back, if you see air bubbles TYPICALLY you are in the clear. If you see blood pull out betty you hit an artery!!! lol Just re-pin in a different spot. Oh and try not to shake to much........ I hated shots until basic training, then your just a human pin cushion for all the rookies and they don't care how much it hurts!

Back