• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New, I think......

themason

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys, I have to say that this seems to be one of the most informative sites I have found so I have to say thank you for that! The knowledge that some of you have is exactly what a lot of guys need! So I have been experimenting on my little white rats for a few years now and for some reason my distributor has suddenly jacked up his prices and were talking sky high here. I don't remember if I had been a member here before so I just started a new login. My main goal right now is to get a little more insight on some test, winnie, and clomid. Since my dist is ridiculous now I'm looking into a little home brewery now and from what Ive gathered its pretty good so why not right?? Also if anyone has any insight on my female counterparts that would be great. Probably one of the most active rats I have ever seen. I have seen the main thread on home-brew but had a few more "technical" questions so I don't know if I need to have a few posts under my belt first or what needs to happen. I'm pretty sure it was 7 posts but any advice would be welcome! Have a great day guys, and I look forward to hearing from you!

Thanks Jas. Either way its a great place to be (here that is). Always tough to find guys to chat with. And many guys sure don't like helping from other sites so I am really hoping I can get some insight in here.

Thanks Roid, scouring the depths of the home brew section. Even the wife is pondering running a little rat testing.

Welcome to the forum

Lol she wants the pizza man to show up like yesterday!!!! Other than that she's good. She just doesn't really know what to post and is now constantly second guessing even writing anything for fear of pissing someone off. She did however start a post to see if more women have advice on things and maybe have some logs etc she can read. She a asked about pics of you and your progress but there were none online. Maybe if you were comfortable you could shoot her a couple IF you had any etc. Thanks for asking as well!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Of course. I keep to myself and listen lots but I love to help if I can. I have my show pix mostly.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I think anything would help lol. She's wondering about how fast you start to see change etc. And I know this has a lot to do with diet and workout but she's very excited. I can say that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You bet. I do this for a living so I live to share. I just prefer to be asked. Some people don't want help. She can email me and ill respond tonight.♡

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Back