• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Rofl of the day

I like how the black kid has the Mohammad Ali stance and fists raised before the fight as if this is a boxing match. Dude, getting kicked in the nutts, being thrown to the ground and having your head bashed in has nothing to do with boxing this is a street fight.

LOL!

Never understood how someone could see someone knocked out on the ground repeat to throw blows to his face, get up, and kick him in the head....

If ya gunna fight, fight like a fucking man and know when it is over. That kid is going to have some fucking serious damage done to his brain and if he gets in more fights (which I assume he will) it will rack up fast and he will be going down hill mentally by the age of 30

Lmao "Let him chill! Let him chill!" Yeah, he looks chilled out with his head busted open leaking all over the pavement.

The moment he was stretched the fight should have been over. I'm all for defending myself but the moment the threat is neutralized I am ghost. Funny idiots tho "roll him over so he doesn't choke on his tongue" funny shit right there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
You guys are offended by the robust ass kicking the kid got? What if the kid that had his ass kicked had a gun, what if they all piled on and kicked the kid that won to death? THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU GET INTO A STREET FIGHT! There is no such thing a a fair street fight. If there are rules I would like to hear them.

I'm not offended I just don't think it is needed to hit someone that is defenseless. What you say is true there are no rules in a street fight but the moment it changes from necessary force to jail time is when you do more than just stand your ground.

I'm not offended I just don't think it is needed to hit someone that is defenseless. What you say is true there are no rules in a street fight but the moment it changes from necessary force to jail time is when you do more than just stand your ground.

True...

They're best friends btw. I kick my buddy in the face on a daily basis

Yeah, his boys letting him get kicked in the face after it was over...they need there ass kicked for watching that. No way in hell would I let that go. He was out and done...no need to drag it out any further.

Never understood how someone could see someone knocked out on the ground repeat to throw blows to his face, get up, and kick him in the head....

If ya gunna fight, fight like a fucking man and know when it is over. That kid is going to have some fucking serious damage done to his brain and if he gets in more fights (which I assume he will) it will rack up fast and he will be going down hill mentally by the age of 30

Yeah that's how the fucking punks who play the knock out game roll, fight like a man my ass. Given the chance the hood rat would have done the same to hop sing. That was fair in my book one on one, unlike a carload of thugs shooting into someones house. Maybe he will learn a lesson and STFU next time.

Not a bad fight. Rope-a-dope got Kung powed. I don't know about the whole 'once he is down, I'm gone' strategy. He had friends there, and they could easily have piled on, held the Asian kid, and waited for the black kid to wake up, get up, and try again... Better to send a statement message in my book.

i really liked the middle where the choke was happening. "Let him breathe" LOL wut??!!?!

god damn this vid made me rage... i guess im the only one.

i was in tons of scraps as a kid, and it NEVER got to that point. throw a few punches, roll around. get up all out of breath and say "alright man, were cool now" and that was that.

no one ever got kicked after knock out.... these fucking scumbags

I must confess, I was giggling like a schoolgirl. Watching the black bloke, who threw the first punch being choked out and screaming " get off me, let me up" was top shelf.

That being said, once he was unconscious, the fight was over. The kick after the fact was poor form indeed.

Back