• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

paul walker dead! in a crash?

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
of all things.... he stared in rolls or fast cars, and yet dies but one.... unreal....

paul walker? dead!!!!!!!!!! car crash in cali!

yep he died this afternoon in socal

- - - Updated - - -

hit a tree in his porsche

ikr ,, young and a good ass actor,, my girls gonna cry lol

I really really liked his work, his personality, and the fact he wasn't just a rich POS. This is bullshit

honestly way to young to go ..... varsity blues is one of my favorite movies RIP

That's what my brother just told me and my ole woman too, so idk for sure but that's the word I've not looked into it yet, working on a lot of real estate stuff right now. RIP Paul

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He was a cool dude in my book .

RIP Paul Walker

So, you know what I am sick of...I have a FB account just to keep up with friends from when I was in the service...all I have been seeing on there is people undermining his death by saying the driver was unknown and nobody cared(which we all do care) and then uncle sam's misguided children posts something up about a soldier that died and nobody cared because he wasn't a celebrity...so sick of hearing that shit(I am a Vet, I care more than most). Of course we care..but, Paul Walker was a celebrity and was very well known to all of the people that have watched his movies for the last 15 years. So, obviously his death will impact more of us that enjoyed his movies and he was genuinely good guy. Therefore, RIP to Paul Walker his acting and personality will be missed. RIP to the driver of the Porsche and RIP to anyone else that has given up there life for what we believe.

Back