• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What's good,.,

mkells19

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello ASForum members. New member here, getting back in the game, I have been opening gyms all over the country the last 9 years but have slipped on my training. I re-engaged about 2 months ago and will be a regular here to keep me motivated. I appreciate having a place like this to go to discuss all aspects of fitness/nutrition/supps to keep me focused. Thanks in advance to all of you for contributing to such a great place.

Welcome! It would be awful interesting to hear about the business management/entrepeneurship of a gym, you should do a post like that one day!

Enjoy your forum.

Welcome to ASF bro, enjoy your new home

Welcome! It would be awful interesting to hear about the business management/entrepeneurship of a gym, you should do a post like that one day!

Enjoy your forum.

I would be glad to do a post in the future, I really enjoy the industry. I tell everyone it's simple but not easy to be successful running a gym. It's like pushing a wheelbarrow full of rocks.

Thanks to all for the warm welcome.

friend

Hello ASForum members. New member here, getting back in the game, I have been opening gyms all over the country the last 9 years but have slipped on my training. I re-engaged about 2 months ago and will be a regular here to keep me motivated. I appreciate having a place like this to go to discuss all aspects of fitness/nutrition/supps to keep me focused. Thanks in advance to all of you for contributing to such a great place.

can you call me new to this site need a friend since you know a lot about gyms xxx-xxx-xxxx

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldnt post stuff like your phone number brother...ask a mod to remove that

Last edited:
can you call me new to this site need a friend since you know a lot about gyms xxx-xxx-xxxx

Bro, no offense, I'm new here too but I would prefer to read all the good info here and communicate to everyone here via posts and pm's, not ready to reach out and call anyone at this point. If there's something I can help with pm me or if you need help in general start a new thread, peeps on these boards seem very helpful and knowledgable. I don't wanna come off like a dick but not gonna call at this point.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back