• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Canadian ugl

littletinoj

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
as far as canadian ugls go its hit or miss. been hearing good things about these guys nice packaging clean looking stuff lots of good results so far. Its hard to get good reviews or any from any canadian companys and its hard to get stuff into canada so i hope this helps some canadians looking for a good ugl.

Attachments

• IMAG0886.jpg
    IMAG0886.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 32
as far as canadian ugls go its hit or miss. been hearing good things about these guys nice packaging clean looking stuff lots of good results so far. Its hard to get good reviews or any from any canadian companys and its hard to get stuff into canada so i hope this helps some canadians looking for a good ugl.

I cant read this.. can you post more or PM me ? Thanks !!

your name is probably officerFarva for a reason im guessing. IT IS VERY HARD to get international items into canada. ANNNND in other post i have stated to people that PSL and GR anabolics have succesfully got me my packages, but a few of them have not made it. SO im going to have to call you a retard

Back