• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bicep tear

Scartissue

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Heavy heavy deadlift and heard two pops.....like stepping on styrofoam....went to ortho, full bicep tendon tear...surgery wednesday....anyone do this? I need advice for quickest recovery. I am currently training around it

contact mark bell at supertraining.com hes torn his twice

Dont have advise bro but i wish you a speedy recovery and yes deca is what i would go with ...........

Cheapthreads out...........

Hgh or tb4 aka tb500. They use tb4 for race horses for tendon ligament repair.

IML Gear Cream!
When I had my acl replaced I used tb500, gh 4iu per day, deca and anavar...also use arnica and DMSO together for faster healing!

I detached the long head brachii completely 15 years ago. I have torn my supraspinatus and glenoid labrum.

At this point gear is the last thing that will help you. It's counterproductive to healing and the hgh is good after surgery to promote healing but at its cost I'd save using it until then.

At this point gear is the last thing that will help you. It's counterproductive to healing and the hgh is good after surgery to promote healing but at its cost I'd save using it until then.
Exactly. Deca helps joints feel better but in the long run you need to rest and let it heal. HGH works at accelerated healing, but like TG said, best used AFTER surgery.

Praying for a speedy recovery. Injuries suck.

thanks guys....I really do appreciate the help and good wishes......I am staying off gear until I get a green light to start lifting light again....I am going to train everything else though.....my body obviously needs a break and I am going to listen

This is the tough part of what we do . Listen to Tommy , us older bro's have been through this . I tore my rtc and bicep tendon off the bone 2 yrs ago . Don't do anything with that arm till rehab ! Get surgery asap , sooner the better results . While healing I learned from Branch Warren to train the other arm and work that half of the body while healing . You won't get imbalanced much . It will stop some of the atrophy in the injured side . My PT guys agreed . It worked . Don't start training till you are cleared . The biggest mistake is to put load on that tendon berore it has grown the roots into the muscle and anchored itself properly . If too soon you will tear it out ! Stay off the gear ! Recent studies have shown that deca actually hinders tendon healing after surgery . Hgh , another story if you are into that . You are going to need alot of patience . You are young and have a long time to BB . Let this heal properly and you will be fine . Take these months to concentrate on those legs ! Good luck .

Get Shredded!
That sucks sorry to hear. Honestly best advice is to do what your told to do by the docs. If you feel like its easy just do more of whatever they told you too.

Heavy heavy deadlift and heard two pops.....like stepping on styrofoam....went to ortho, full bicep tendon tear...surgery wednesday....anyone do this? I need advice for quickest recovery. I am currently training around it

Man, I'm really sorry to hear about that. I wish I had some advise for you . I wish you a speedy recovery!

Biceps tears are quite common, the best thing you can do is give it time to heal after surgery. I support the train the other arm theory it has worked for me. I currently have a torn brachialis.

your kind words so much fellas...tomorrow is surgery day..Ill keep you posted. Thanks again

Good luck on your surgery today. I pray all goes well, and for a successful rehab. Don't hit that bicep before its ready bro; Godspeed.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

thank you everyone......surgery over....lots of pain but nothing that i cant control with advil and tylenol. it was supposed to take 30min and it took 2 hours. he said the size of my arm made it difficult to do and there was some reconstruction involved.....now time to recover. thank you again for all the kind words

Back