• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Best source for Raws

mrsliz1724

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have a buddy planning to brew his own AAS now (he has done trest ace, dienolone ace, etc). He would rather spend large amounts on bulk quality raws and brew his own over the course if his supply then have to buy vials often.

So who is t guys?

I have already checked out and suggested BigD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Appreciate to so far guys. Keep me coming!

I'd love to know this as well. I'm looking to learn how to home brew my own stash. The concern really is if you're getting what you're supposed to be getting. Absent the ability to mass spec we're really left with trust and reputation.

I have a buddy planning to brew his own AAS now (he has done trest ace, dienolone ace, etc). He would rather spend large amounts on bulk quality raws and brew his own over the course if his supply then have to buy vials often.

So who is t guys?

I have already checked out and suggested BigD

AS2. I'm not sure they are here anymore but they are legit.

Sent from nowhere

Before I make a thread on the exact same thing, I've been looking at several powder sources, but am definitely interested to see what others use & have success with. Thanks, alpha.

If I'm correct half of your post have been about this source. Why do you tell them to advertise here on ASF?

Sent from nowhere

Sorry, you're wrong or can't count...~35 of my posts are not about Bruce. If Bruce wants to advertise here, he doesn't need me to tell him to do so. Nothing wrong with informing someone of a thread on this forum of another source. If you don't like it, there's an ignore button in your control panel, use it, then my posts about Bruce will never bother you again. Have a great day!

Back