• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Just Noticed

Mp5navy187

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I just now noticed why ive been losing weight on my current cycle of tren E Tren E. My preworkout is a fat burner stimulant adrenolyn cuts... 2 1\2 months on cycle tightin up alot but the scale hasnt jump much. So my local vitamin shop labels are mis leading :paddle:

BRB- going to buy adrenolyn cuts!
Never heard of the stuff- must be whoop ass based on the issues you were having. Did you wind up ending the cycle early? I stole alot of the diet advise you were given in that thread! lol THANKS!

BRB- going to buy adrenolyn cuts!
Never heard of the stuff- must be whoop ass based on the issues you were having. Did you wind up ending the cycle early? I stole alot of the diet advise you were given in that thread! lol THANKS!

Ya google it man adrenolyn cuts and they have it in bulk version thats one i usally get. It has all illegal stuff the fda pulled off the market dmae and extra goodies.... I get it under the table from a local shop... But the assholes sold me the fat burner version... Kinda explain why i felt a extra spike in my energy... Its good stuff but trying to bulk not lose weight... Im gonan finish out my vial of tren and come off and take some time off from cycling body needs a break not making gains really i wanted to this cycle getting frustrated... So save my money and go at it again in a few months or so...

looks like the version they sell on their website does not have the old goodies in it... and not retailers near me have it.... looks like none on the whole east coast in fact.

Back